Supreme Court of India declares a notification for the various posts of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant. The notification for the posts is declared on 01.02.2019 and the details are given in the notification no.No.F.21(LC)/2019-SCA(I) All these posts are declared on a short term of a contract period. The last date to apply for the posts is 28.02.2019.
भारत के सर्वोच्च न्यायालय ने विधि क्लर्क सह अनुसंधान सहायक के विभिन्न पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना घोषित की। पदों के लिए अधिसूचना 01.02.2019 को घोषित की गई है और विवरण नोटिफिकेशन संख्या.नॉ.एफ .21 (एलसी) / 2019-एससीए (आई) में दिए गए हैं। ये सभी पद एक अनुबंध अवधि की अल्पावधि पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 28.02.2019 है।
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess the law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Mandatory:- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed.
How to apply
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. Click on the Current Opening option and Select apply Online for Law Clerk posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Burron.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111).
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Pay your Application fee:- Application fee:- Rs.200/-. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
7. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
8. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification