Southern Railway Recruitment Cell announced a notification for the posts of Nursing Superintendent, Health & Malaria Inspector & Others. The total of 71 posts is declared by the Railway Recruitment Cell. The last date to apply for the posts is August 27, 2018.
दक्षिणी रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष ने नर्सिंग अधीक्षक, स्वास्थ्य और मलेरिया निरीक्षक और अन्य पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष द्वारा कुल 71 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 27 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About Southern Railway:- The Southern Railway (abbreviated SR), headquartered at Chennai, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways. The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co-founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859.
The posts are categorized as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts||Salary|
|2.||Health & Malaria Inspector||24||Rs.35,400/-|
|3.||Haemo Dialysis Technician||01||Rs.35,400/-|
|8.||Laboratory Assistant Gr.II||07||Rs.21,700/|
Click here for 257 posts of Safaiwala in the Southern Railway:- Notification
The educational details for the posts are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Qualifications||Age Limit|
|1.||Nursing Superintendent||Candidates should have a Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General nursing.||Between 20 to 40|
|2.||Health & Malaria Inspector||B.Sc having studied Chemistry as a main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry with One-year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector||Between 18 to 33|
|3.||Haemo Dialysis Technician||Candidate has a graduate from tA candidatelus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in-house Training.||Between 20 to 33|
|4.||Extension Educator||Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with a two-year diploma in Health Education.||Between 22 to 35|
|5.||Radiographer||Candidates must have a 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician.||Between 18 to 33|
|6.||Pharmacist Gr.III||Candidates must have a 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from the recognized institution.||Between 20 to 35|
|7.||ECG Technician||Candidates must have a 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology.||Between 18 to 33|
|8.||Laboratory Assistant Gr.II||Candidates must have a 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||Between 18 to 33|
The Selection process is declared as:-
There will be a Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions (in Hindi, English, Tamil, and Malayalam) followed by documents Verification process.
Screening test:- The screening test will largely be based on the educational qualification prescribed for the post. The duration of the Screening test will be 45 minutes.
Noye:- Date, time and venue of the screening test will be made available on their Official Website. Kindly visit the Website on the regular basis.
How to apply
Application Fee:- Rs.500/- for UR / OBC candidates. And an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given if candidates do not appear in the screening test.
Follow the following Steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates need to visit the Official Website:- http://rrcmas.in/. There is a link of Apply Online for the posts of Paramedical posts. Then at the next page, further two options are there. One is Register and other is Login.
2. If you are an old candidate then log in with their Username and password. And if you are a new Candidate then Click on Register option.
3. Step 1:- READ DECLARATION:- Read out the details given there and tick if on the Declaration option Box.
4. Step 2:-FILL APPLICATION FORM:- Then Enter the Details like Name, Age, Address etc like personal and Educational details both.
5. Step 3:- REVIEW & CONFIRM DETAILS:- Before Click on Submit button please ensure that your Details are Correct and then Click on Confirm and Next Button.
6. Step 4:-ENTER "ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)" TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM:- The registered Number you had entered in the Application form have an OTP number. Please Enter the number to Validate your Contact Details also.
7. Step 5:- MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/NET BANKING:- Pay your Application fee by Online Mode.
8. Step 6:- PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:- Take a Print out of the Complete Application Form.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link