Southern Railway Recruitment Cell announced a notification for the posts of Safaiwala. The total of 257 posts is declared by the Railway Recruitment Cell. The last date to apply for the posts is August 27, 2018.
दक्षिणी रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष ने सफाईवाला की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष द्वारा कुल 257 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 27 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About Southern Railway:- The Southern Railway (abbreviated SR), headquartered at Chennai, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways. The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co-founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859.
The posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The Candidates must possess a pass Certificate in 10th Standard or equivalent recognized by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
The Selection process is declared as:-
There will be a Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions (in Hindi, English, Tamil, and Malayalam) followed by Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
Screening test:- The screening test will largely be based on the educational qualification prescribed for the post. The duration of the Screening test will be 45 minutes.
Physical Efficiency Test:- The test consists of a lifting of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down. In case of Women 20 Kgs of weight and in case of Men 35 Kgs of weight.
How to apply
Application Fee:- Rs.500/- for UR / OBC candidates. And an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given if candidates do not appear in the screening test.
Follow the following Steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates need to visit the Official Website:- http://rrcmas.in/. There is a link of Apply Online for the posts of Safaiwala. Then at the next page, further two options are there. One is Register and other is Login.
2. If you are an old candidate then log in with their Username and password. And if you are a new Candidate then Click on Register option.
3. Step 1:- READ DECLARATION:- Read out the details given there and tick if on the Declaration option Box.
4. Step 2:-FILL APPLICATION FORM:- Then Enter the Details like Name, Age, Address etc like personal and Educational details both.
5. Step 3:- REVIEW & CONFIRM DETAILS:- Before Click on Submit button please ensure that your Details are Correct and then Click on Confirm and Next Button.
6. Step 4:-ENTER "ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)" TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM:- The registered Number you had entered in the Application form have an OTP number. Please Enter the number to Validate your Contact Details also.
7. Step 5:- MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/NET BANKING:- Pay your Application fee by Online Mode.
8. Step 6:- PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:- Take a Print out of the Complete Application Form.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link