South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Probationary Officer. There are various posts is declared by the Bank. The last date to apply for the posts is 16. December. 2018. And the Online test will be Scheduled as 29. December.2018.
दक्षिण भारतीय बैंक भर्ती 2018 ने प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा विभिन्न पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 16 दिसंबर है। 2018. और ऑनलाइन परीक्षा 2 9 दिसंबर के रूप में अनुसूचित की जाएगी।
Note:- Some Important Points declared by South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 are:-
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- The fees for this Programme will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The period of probation is 2 years.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centers etc.
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess an X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
The Selection Process of the posts for the eligible Candidates is depended upon the Online Exam Test and after that Documents Verification process.
Details of the Online Test are:- There will be a ¼ penalty for wrong answers. Tests will be made available only in English.
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time-Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Documents Verification:- List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- The Candidate has to present on exam day with the Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination with Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.800/- for all others.
Mode of Payment:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the South Indian Bank:- https://www.southindianbank.com. On Home Page to open the link of the posts of the Probationary Officers posts. Click here to Apply Online.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal(i.e name, age, address etc) or educational(i.e marks in class 10th and others) in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also and Dimensions are 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height). (d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text " “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Exam Centers are:- Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata.