Saraswat Bank Limited is a Cooperative bank and invites applications for the recruitment of Junior Officer vacancies in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat & New Delhi. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. (सरस्वत सहकारी बैंक लिमिटेड महाराष्ट्र, गोवा, कर्नाटक, मध्य प्रदेश, गुजरात और नई दिल्ली में जूनियर अधिकारी रिक्तियों की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। वे उम्मीदवार जो रिक्ति के विवरण में रुचि रखते हैं और सभी योग्यता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, अधिसूचना और आवेदन पढ़ सकते हैं।)
About Saraswat Bank - Saraswat Bank is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operating as a co-operative bank since 1918. In 1988, the bank was conferred with Scheduled status by Reserve Bank of India. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. (सरस्वत बैंक महाराष्ट्र, भारत में स्थित एक शहरी सहकारी बैंकिंग संस्थान है और 1 9 18 से सहकारी बैंक के रूप में कार्यरत है। 1 9 88 में, बैंक को भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक द्वारा अनुसूचित स्थिति प्रदान की गई थी। मुख्यालय मुंबई, महाराष्ट्र में है। )
Important Dates -
-> Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2018
-> Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 04-06-2018
-> Last Date for Printing of Application: 19-06-2018
-> Date of Online Test: June/July 2018
Post Details -
|Name of the Center||Location||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai||Maharashtra||185|
|Bengaluru, Belgaum and Hubli||Karnataka||10|
|Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara||Gujarat||10|
Minimum First Class in Graduation (preferably B.Com.) from a recognized University.
Candidates appearing for final year graduation exams will be allowed to apply provisionally.
The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Paper version will be in English Only.
How to apply
Application Fees - Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates.
Moes of Payment - Online Mode - The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply - 1) The facility will be available for online application from 23.5.2018 to 4.6.2018. The last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 4.6.2018 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website http://www.saraswatbank.com/.
2) To register the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password, the candidate has the facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
3) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
4) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
5) Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
6) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
7) Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment. Click on 'Submit' button.
8) Candidate must ensure that the signature on application and signature on attendance sheet are one and the same.
9) Candidate must use the same photograph for upload and affix on the application form.
10) The candidate will have to produce below-mentioned Certificates/documents along with their originals for verification by the Appointed Officer before the interview.
1. School Leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
2. SSC/HSC Mark Sheet / Graduation / Post Graduation Certificate with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
3. Certified copies of Mark-sheets of Graduation/Post graduation of each Year with the copy of both sides of the document will be required and if the Original documents have been submitted in Board / University/ College the true copy Certification of competent authority will be required on documents.
4. Pan Card, Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport), Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport), Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill, Aadhar)
5. 3 Photographs
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification