SPSC Recruitment 2018 - Sikkim Public Service Commission announced a notification on 03 December 2018, for the posts of Specialists Officer in various subjects under Sikkim State Specialists Wing of Sikkim State Health Service. Total 53 posts are declared by the Service Commission. The details of posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO: 18/SPSC/EXAM/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 21 December 2018.
एसपीएससी भर्ती 2018 - सिक्किम लोक सेवा आयोग ने सिक्किम राज्य स्वास्थ्य सेवा के सिक्किम राज्य विशेषज्ञ विंग के तहत विभिन्न विषयों में विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी पदों के लिए 03 दिसंबर 2018 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 53 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या: 18 / एसपीएससी / परीक्षा / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 21 दिसंबर 2018 है।
SPSC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total posts|
|2||Chest & Respiratory Medicine||03|
|7||Gynecology & Obstetrics||03|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree (MBBS) from any recognized University and completed rotatory internship of one year from an MCI recognized institution and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of the State with Post Graduate Degree in Clinical, ParaClinical and Pre-Clinical subjects. And Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
Selection of the Candidates is based on the Written Test and Interview Process. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the verification of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview. If in the process of Documents verification or at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be canceled by the Commission without notice.
Note:- Candidates can Download their e-Admit Cards after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Addhar Card, Voters Card, Driving Licence) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination center for proof of identity.
How to apply
Steps to Apply Online are:-
Interested Candidates should apply online for the posts by the Official Website Link:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/. Go to the Recruitment tab and click on Apply Online for Specialists posts.
There is a one-time registration for all recruitments under SPSC you have to fill the form once, and you can apply for any number of the advertised post now and anytime in the future.
1. Click on the Given Link.
2. Enter Your Valid Email Id and Password for registration.
3. You will be directed to the New Web page. The Candidate has to Enter their Details Like Name, Age, Address etc.
4. Select the post you want to apply. ex:- Specialists Officer from the Drop Down Menu Box.
5. Candidate Should read the instructions provided on the web page carefully. And fill the form Successfully by entering Your Educational Details and enter yoursMarks.
6. Pay Application fee amounting to Rs.150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
7. After that Click on the Submit Button. And Upload your Recent Passport Size Photograph and Signature in the given area in the Given Size.
8. Please note down Your login-id and Password for the Future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification