SPSC- Sikkim Public Service Commission announced a notification on June 14, 2018, for the posts of Assistant Engineer in the state of Sikkim. Total 01 posts are declared by the Service Commission. The details of posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT NO: 15/SPSC/EXAM/2018. The last date to apply online for the posts is June 30, 2018.
एसपीएससी- सिक्किम लोक सेवा आयोग ने सिक्किम राज्य में सहायक अभियंता पदों के लिए 14 जून, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 01 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या: 15 / एसपीएससी / परीक्षा / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 जून, 2018 है।
About SPSC:- The state of Sikkim is in Northeast part of India(सिक्किम राज्य भारत के पूर्वोत्तर भाग में है).Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment of the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) is to conduct written the competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
The Candidate can possess Bachelor in Engineering in Agriculture and an equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidate should have a Certificate course in Computer and also Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
The selection procedure includes written exam of the Candidates of paper 1 and paper 2. Both the exams contain MCQ and conventional mode. The details is a follows-
|Paper 1||General Knowledge and General English||100 MCQ||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||Agriculture Engineering||300 MCQ||3 Hours|
After the Written exam, a name of the shortlisted candidates can be displayed on the official website.
How to apply
Interested Candidates should apply online for the posts by the Official Website Link:- http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
There is a one-time registration for all recruitments under SPSC you have to fill the form once, and you can apply for any number of the advertised post now and anytime in the future.
1. Click on the Given Link.
2. Enter Your Valid Email Id and Password for registration.
3. You will be directed to the New Web page.
4. Select the post you want to apply. ex:- Sub Inspector, Excise from the Drop Down Menu Box.
5. Candidate Should read the instructions provided on the web page carefully. And fill the form Successfully by entering Your Personal Details and Educational Details.
6. Pay Application fee amounting to Rs.150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
7. After that Click on the Submit Button.
8. Please note down Your login-id and Password for the Future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link
Please Note-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates