SPMCIL Recruitment or Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has announced a job notification and is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and accordingly invites online applications for the post of Officers. Total Vacancies for SPMCIL Recruitment is 28 and the last date to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment is 03-01-2019. Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL Recruitment) is a Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency Banknotes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
एसपीएमसीआईएल भर्ती या सुरक्षा प्रिंटिंग और मिंटिंग कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और उच्च क्षमता और प्रतिभाशाली पेशेवरों की भर्ती के लिए उत्सुक हैं और तदनुसार अधिकारियों के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करते हैं। एसपीएमसीआईएल भर्ती के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 28 है और एसपीएमसीआईएल भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 03-01-2019 है। सुरक्षा मुद्रण और मिंटिंग कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड (एसपीएमसीआईएल भर्ती) एक केंद्रीय सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र उद्यम है जिसका पूर्ण स्वामित्व भारत सरकार है। कंपनी का उद्देश्य और व्यवसाय डिजाइनिंग, सुरक्षा पत्रों का निर्माण, प्रिंटिंग मुद्रा बैंकनोट्स, पासपोर्ट, गैर-न्यायिक डाक टिकट, डाक टिकटों और सिक्के का खनन है।
SPMCIL Recruitment Post Details -
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Out of the total of 28 posts mentioned above, 1 post is earmarked for PWD Category under horizontal reservation
SPMCIL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jan 2019|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||03 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||03 Jan 2019|
|Online Examination||The date will be informed on the website|
|Link for download of admit cards from the website||Around 10 -15 days before the examination|
|Post Name||Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|Officer (Legal)||First class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/ Institute||Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University|
|Officer (IT)||First Class full time, MCA/1st Class B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/ IT) from Govt. recognized University/ Institute||Exposure to Industry.|
|Officer (HR)||1st class full-time Master’s Degree in PM &IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from Govt. recognized University/ Management Institute.||LL.B and Industry knowledge.|
|Officer (F&A)||Qualified CA/ CMA/ 1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/ Management Institute.||Exposure to the Industry.|
|Officer (Materials)||1st class degree in Engineering in a discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Pulp & Paper Technology/ Electronics/Printing with two years full-time Post Graduate degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management/ Stores Management/ Purchase/ MBA with Material Management||Industry Knowledge in Stores/Material Management|
Selection for the posts will comprise of an online test followed by Interview.
The objective type online examination will consist of following components -
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks|
The version of the Exam will be Hindi & English language except for English language section. The examination will be of the Composite time of 120 Minutes.
The online examination will be conducted at various centres in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram/Faridabad.
Verification - In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
How to apply
Application fees - Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen). Intimation charges of Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories),
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply - 1. Candidates to go to the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.com click on the Career” link and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" against the advertisement Advt. 02/2018-OP, which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature.
Click here for Detailed Notification - Official Notification