The South Eastern Railway ( SER Recruitment and दपूरे) is one of the 17 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. South Eastern Railway or SER Recruitment announced a job notification on September 08, 2018, for the posts of Sportspersons. The total 21 posts are declared by the Railway Department. The details of the posts are given in Employment Notice No. 04/2018. The applications procedure start on September 08, 2018, and the last date to apply for SER Recruitment is October 09, 2018.
दक्षिण पूर्वी रेलवे (एसईआर भर्ती और दपुरे) भारत में 17 रेलवे जोनों और पूर्वी रेलवे के हिस्से में से एक है। इसका मुख्यालय गार्डन रीच, कोलकाता, पश्चिम बंगाल, भारत में है। दक्षिण पूर्वी रेलवे या एसईआर भर्ती ने खिलाड़ियों की पदों के लिए 08 सितंबर, 2018 को नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। रेलवे विभाग द्वारा कुल 21 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण रोजगार सूचना संख्या 04/2018 में दिया गया है। आवेदन प्रक्रिया 08 सितंबर, 2018 को शुरू होती है, और एसईआर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख अक्टूबर 09, 2018 है।
SER Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Sports Discipline/Game||Event/ Position||No. of Post for Men||No. of Post for Women|
|400 mts Hurdles||01|
|Cycling||4000 mts Individual Pursuit||01|
|1000 mts Individual Pursuit||01|
|Swimming||400m Individual Medley||01|
|200m Back Stroke||01|
|Table Tennis||Single/ Double||01|
Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from recognized Institutions.
Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Persons, if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist, should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointments to this category will be provisional.
MINIMUM SPORTS NORMS FOR RECRUITMENT:
For the posts in Level 2/3 of Pay Matrix of VII CPC (PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000 in VI CPC) norms will be:
(i) Should Represented country in the Olympic Games (Sr. Category). OR
(ii) Should Represented the country in the International championships/events either in World Cup (Jr./Sr. Category)/World Championships (Jr./Sr. Category)/Asian Games (Sr. Category)/Commonwealth Games (Sr. Category). OR
(iii) Obtained at least 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Jr./Sr. Category)/ Asian -Championships/Asia Cup (Jr./Sr. Category)/South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Sr. Category)/USIC (World Railways) Championships (Sr. Category). OR
(iv) Obtained at least 3rd position in Sr./Youth/Jr. National Championships. OR
(v) Obtained at least 3rd position in National Games under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association. OR
(vi) Obtained at least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. OR
(vii) Obtained 151 position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
PERIOD OF RECKONING SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS:
The candidates must be active sportspersons and the achievements will be reckoned during the immediate 2 (two) years period i.e. on or after 01.04.2016. For this purpose concluding the day of the championship/event will be taken into account. Performance in the earlier championships, i.e. prior to 01.04.2016 will not be taken into account.
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/Personality, etc. The candidates who are found fit in ·trials only will be considered for the next stage.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION: The Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are Medically FIT to carry out the duties connected with the post. Only those candidates who are Medically FIT would be empanelled for the appointment.
How to apply
Examination fees:- 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) For candidates belonging to UR/OBC. Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred Fifty only For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes.
Modes of Payment - The examination fee should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi.
How to apply -
1) Interested Candidates have downloaded the application form to the official Website or it will be given to the Official Notification of the post. Candidate can download the application form and print the form on the A-4 size paper. The Application can also be downloaded from the website of Railway. Recruitment Cell, Hubballi (www.rrchubli.in). The application should be filled in English or Hindi language only.
2) Complete the application form completely and signed by the Candidate with the Capital Letters and candidate has to affix his/her recent passport sized colour photograph on the application in the space provided.
3) The following list of documents must attach with the application form -
i) self-attested/attested copies of Certificates in proof of academic qualification.
ii)Self-attested/attested copy of Certificate in proof of Date of Birth (Only 1 Oth or School Leaving Certificate will be accepted).
iii) Self attested/attested copies of certificates in proof of Sports achievements.
iv) Self attested/attested copy of latest community certificate.
v) Crossed Indian Postal Order(s).
4) The applications filled in all respects as per the format enclosed as Annexure-1 must be .sent only through ordinary post (not through Registered post or through Speed Post or through courier service;) addressed to "The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.'s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023" OR dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.'s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580 023".
5) The cover shall be superscribed as "Application for Group 'C' post against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement Scheme) for the year 2018-19" and should reach the Addressee on or before 09.10.2018.
6) For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and the candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by post will be 24.10.2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link