South Eastern Railway Recruitment or SER Recruitment announced a job notification on October 22, 2018, for the posts of Apprentice. The total 1785 posts are declared by the Railway Department for SER Recruitment. The details of the posts are given in SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentice/2018-19. The applications procedure start on October 22, 2018, and the last date to apply for SER Recruitment is November 22, 2018. The South Eastern Railway ( SER Recruitment and दपूरे) is one of the 17 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
दक्षिण पूर्वी रेलवे या एसईआर भर्ती ने अपरेंटिस की पदों के लिए 22 अक्टूबर, 2018 को नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। रेलवे विभाग द्वारा कुल 1785 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण एसईआर / पी-मुख्यालय / पीईआर / अधिनियम अपरेंटिस / 2018-19 में दिया गया है। आवेदन प्रक्रिया 22 अक्टूबर, 2018 को शुरू होती है, और एसईआर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 नवंबर, 2018 है। दक्षिण पूर्वी रेलवे (एसईआर भर्ती और दपुरे) भारत में 17 रेलवे जोनों और पूर्वी रेलवे के हिस्से में से एक है। इसका मुख्यालय गार्डन रीच, कोलकाता, पश्चिम बंगाल, भारत में है।
SER Recruitment Post Details -
|Trades||No. of Posts|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||10|
|Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur|
|Electronics & Mechanic||36|
|Cable Jointer/ Crane Operator||02|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur|
|Electronics & Mechanic||30|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur|
|Cable Jointer/ Crane Operator||01|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||14|
|TRD Dept/ Electrical/ Kharagpur|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR|
|Electric Loco Sheld/ Santragachi|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||15|
|Electric Traction Dept/ Chakradharpur|
|Carriage & Wagon Dept/ Chakradharpur|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Tata|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI|
|MMTM (Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)||05|
|Forger & Heat Treater||05|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg Chakradharpur|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||05|
|Carriage & Wagon Dept/ ADRA|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC|
|TRD Dept/ Electrical/ ADRA|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC|
|Flash Butt Welding Paint/ Jharusuguda|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA|
|Carriage & Wagon Dept/ Ranchi|
|Sr. DEE (G)/ Ranchi|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||05|
|TRD Dept/ Electrical/ Ranchi|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi|
Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board With minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and an ITI Puss Certificate.
MEDICAL FITNESS:- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act,1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules,1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and the rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade which will be certified by Medical Railway Doctor.
The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness.
The selection is purely merit-based.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC application fees is Rs 100/- and No Fees For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Application Fee is not refundable.
Modes Of Payment: a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
b) Offline Mode: Visit any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
2) They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant Items must be carefully filled up by the Candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, etc must match with the same that have been recorded ln the Matriculation certificate.
3) The candidate should fill the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC) and physical disability, if any, and upload the necessary certificates in the format given in the Annexures to the notification.
4) The candidates should carefully exercise their preferences for the same. However, the allotment of the Training establishment is strictly as per merit and available vacancies ln respective communities. Efforts will, however, be made to accommodate the candidates In the next preferred establishments, though there cannot be any claim for allotment of a particular training & unit in favour of a candidate.
5) The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection since communication for further selection processes will be made through these media.
6) Scanned photograph - candidates are required to upload their good quality and contrast colour photograph, not more than 3 months old, at the space provided In the online Application Form. The scanned photo should be In the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned In the Application Form.
7) Scanned signature - The candidates are required to upload their full signature at the space provided in the online Application Form, which is to be of JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned In the Application Form. The application submitted without signature will be summarily rejected.
8) All other relevant columns of the Application Form should be filled up by the candidates.