SEBI Recruitment 2018 or Securities and Exchange Board of India announced a notification for the posts of Officer Grade A Assistant Manager. The total of 120 posts is declared by the Exchange Board. The last date to apply for the posts is 30 September 2018.
सेबी भर्ती 2018 या भारतीय प्रतिभूति और विनिमय बोर्ड ने अधिकारी ग्रेड ए सहायक प्रबंधक की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। एक्सचेंज बोर्ड द्वारा कुल 120 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 सितंबर 2018 है।
The posts declared by SEBI Recruitment 2018 under various Department and the list are:-
|Name of Department||Total no of posts|
The Candidates applying for the posts must possess a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
The Candidates applying particular for the posts among these Department must possess the given qualifications:-
1. Legal:- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law.
2. Information Technology:- The Candidates must possess a Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
3. Engineering(Civil/Electrical):- The Candidates must possess an Engineering Degree in Civil or Electrical.
The Selection will be carried out in three phases.
Phase I will be an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice
Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an online examination consisting of three papers.
Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.850/- for General Category Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men. The fee can be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Steps to apply Online are:-
1. Candidates can apply Online through the Official Website:-https://www.sebi.gov.in. The Online Link will be Opened on 15 September 2018.
2. Click on the Particular posts and Enter their Personal details like name, age, address etc.
3. Enter their Educational details like entering marks of Class 10th and Bachelor's Degree etc.
4. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature. Size of a photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height and Size of the signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
5. After submitting the eForm, a candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
6. The next step is to pay an Application fee. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page and Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
7. Click on the Final submission and Check and all the details.
Click here to Check Official Notification:- Official Notification