Satish Dhawan Space Centre SDSC-SHAR announced a notification for the post of Apprentice. Total 437 posts are announced by Space Center. The posts are declared on a temporary basis. Details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT No. SDSC SHAR/RWS/01/2018. There is only online applications are submitted for the post and the last date to apply for the posts is July 28, 2018.
सतीश धवन स्पेस सेंटर एसडीएससी-SHAR ने अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। स्पेस सेंटर द्वारा कुल 437 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पद अस्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या एसडीएससी शेयर / आरडब्ल्यूएस / 01/2018 में दिया गया है। पद के लिए केवल ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा किए गए हैं और पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 28 जुलाई, 2018 है।
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) or Sriharikota Range (SHAR) is a rocket launch center operated by Indian space research organization (ISRO). It is located in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Sriharikota Range was renamed in 2002 after ISRO's former chairman Satish Dhawan. SDSC's current director is P. Kunhikrishnan. He took over from M.Y.S Prasad on 1 June 2015 after the latter retired from service.
The total posts are categorized as:-
|S.no||Name of the designation||Number of posts|
|3.||Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic||05|
|4.||Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic||42|
|6.||Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL||05|
|7.||Trade Apprentice-Air Condition||10|
|8.||Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic||04|
|9.||Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science)||125|
|25.||Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr.||05|
|26.||Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology||03|
|28.||Graduate Apprentice-Library Science||04|
|30.||Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker||06|
|31.||Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician||04|
|32.||Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology||04|
The educational details for all the posts are stated as:-
- For the posts of Trade Apprentice-Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Chemical, Drafts Man-CIVIL, Air Condition, and Diesel Mechanic:- The Interested Candidates Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
- For the posts of Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science):- DCCP posts- First Class in relevant Trade from a recognized University / Institution. Vocational Apprentice posts- Vocational course involving two years after completion of SSC from recognized by the All India Council for a Technical course.
- For the posts of Technician Apprentice-Mechanical, Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical, Technician/Graduate Apprentice-ECE, Technician/Graduate Apprentice-E&EI, Technician/Graduate Apprentice-CSE, Technician/Graduate Apprentice-CIVIL, Technician/Graduate Apprentice-Chemical, Technician Apprentice-Automobile, Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr, Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology, Technician Apprentice-Photography, Graduate Apprentice-Library Science, and Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical:- The Candidates must possess First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University.
- For the posts of Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker, Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician, and Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology:- Candidates have a Vocational course involving two years course after completion of the Secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for a Technical course.
Candidates will be called for the Interview. and the Panel preparation of the Candidates is purely based on the merit in the required qualification of the candidates. And the Final selection of the candidates is done.
How to apply
A Candidate can apply online through the Link:- http://www.shar.gov.in/sdscshar/index.jsp.
1. Click on the Carrer Tab.
2. Select the various Current post opening option.
3. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant is to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
4. After that enter your personal and educational details.
5. Take a print out of the Complete Application form for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link