SBI or State Bank of India has announced a job notification for the posts of Post Doctoral Research Fellowship. There are total 05 posts are declared by the State Bank of India. The details of the posts are declared in ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PDRF/ 2018-19/04. The last date to apply for the posts is July 30, 2018.
एसबीआई या स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया ने पोस्ट डॉक्टरेट रिसर्च फैलोशिप के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया द्वारा कुल 05 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का ब्योरा विज्ञापन में घोषित नहीं किया गया है: सीआरपीडी / पीडीआरएफ / 2018-19 / 04। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 जुलाई, 2018 है।
About SBI - State Bank of India or SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Online Registration starts||July 16, 2018|
|Last date to online Submission||July 30, 2018|
|Last date to send the Hard copy of the documents||August 07, 2018|
An Applicant must be qualified with the Ph.D. degree in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector. An applicant should have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills with outstanding professional contributions to a publication of papers/articles in leading high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference. It is mandatory to the Applicant that should have a Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview with presentation. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in an interview only. And the final list will be displayed soon.
How to apply
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Candidates need to visit the official Website of SBI - https://www.sbi.co.in/ -> Careers section.
2) Candidates should fill the application form carefully. When the basic information is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
3) And then by using registration number and password, they have to enter in the application form. And enter the educational and personal details related to the Candidate information.
4) They have to upload the following documents list in the particular prescription:-
- Curriculum Vitae including the list of publication (DOC or DOCX).
- Proof of Citizenship and Date of Birth (PDF)
- A two-page write-up on the high-quality publication by him/her (PDF).
- A two-page write-up on the intended Research work at SBI (PDF).
- At least two letters of recommendations/reference.
- No objection certificate/relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed) (PDF).
- Educational Certificates (Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate) and Experience Certificate (PDF).
- Recent Photograph of the Candidates, Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels. And Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- And signature, Size of file should be between 10kb - 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels. And The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen also in Capital Letters are not allowed.
- All Documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC or DOCX format.
- A page size of the document to be A4 and Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
- There will be separate links for uploading each document. And Click on the respective link "Upload" and Save.
5) Then After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
6) At last, the Copies of application form along with self-attested photocopies of these documents should reach by post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021”.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link