SAIL Recruitment 2018 or Steel Authority of India Ltd has announced notification for the posts of Jr.Staff Nurse Trainee posts. The total of 30 posts is declared by the SAIL. Details of the posts are given in Advt. No. BSL/R/2018-01. The last date to apply online for the posts is 26 December 2018.
सेल भर्ती 2018 या स्टील अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने जूनियर सैफ नर्स प्रशिक्षु पदों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। सेल द्वारा कुल 30 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण सलाह में दिया गया है। सं। बीएसएल / आर / 2018-01। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 26 दिसंबर 2018 है।
SAIL Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total posts||Salary|
|Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee||16||03||08||03||30 posts||Rs. 10700/-pm|
Note:- Candidates selected for the post of Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee will be placed on training for a period of 2 (two) Years followed by one year of probation.
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Full-time BSc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India / Full time Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India /State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/Nursing home.
Physical Standards Required for the posts are:- The candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively:-
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||40 Kgs||35 Kgs|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates. Qualified Candidates from the Written Examination will be further tested from the Skill Test/Trade Test. The details for the recruitment process will be updated on the Official Website time to time.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.250/- for the Candidates belonging to Only General/OBC category will be required to pay. The Application fee can be paid through the Online mode SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/RSP. Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card or System generated Challan Form.
Candidates must follow the following Steps:-
1. Candidates can go to the Official Website of the SAIL:https://www.sail.co.in/. There is a tab of Career there at the top of the Webpage. Click on the Recruitment of the Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee posts and there is a link to Apply Online.
2. Read all the Instructions and Click on the Link. Fill up all the required fields of the Personal Details like name, age, address etc. and upload scan copy of Experience Certificate(s). And enter their Educational details also. Verify the information provided is correct and then Click on submit.
3. A candidate has to enter the E-mail ID and Mobile No. which should remain valid for at least one year.
4. Then, Candidate should have to upload the latest passport size colored photograph (.jpg or .jpeg file only up to 50 kb) as well as a photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only up to 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
5. Click on “Make Payment” which will take you to SB Collect page of State Bank of India, which has been authorized to collect the application fee on behalf of SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant. Click on “DISCLAIMER CLAUSE” click the checkbox for acceptance of terms & conditions and click “PROCEED”.
In the next screen select the “State of Corporate/Institution” as “Jharkhand” and "Type of Corporate/Institution” as “INDUSTRY” and click “GO”.
In the next screen select “Industry Name” as “STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD” and click “SUBMIT”.
In the next screen select the option “Select Payment Category” as “SAIL BSL – PERS RECRUITMENT”.
6. Next Screen – Fill Registration No., Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number etc. on the payment portal. Ensure that the same Email ID and Mobile number details ), during the whole registration process. Please check/verify the data on this screen and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed to the payment screen. SAIL-RSP or SBI will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee against a different Registration No.
7. Also, they can submit the fee through the Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or system generated Challan Form having SBI Reference No.
8. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
9. Click on Final Submit Button.
10. The last date to apply online is 26.December.2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification