SAIL Recruitment 2018 or Steel Authority of India Ltd has announced notification for the posts of Neurotechnologist (Trainee), Sister Tutor (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee) for Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela. The total of 30 posts is declared by the SAIL. Details of the posts are given in Advt No.02/2018. The last date to apply online for the posts is 04 December 2018.
सेल भर्ती 2018 या स्टील अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने इस्पात जनरल अस्पताल, राउरकेला के लिए न्यूरोटेक्नोलॉजिस्ट (प्रशिक्षु), बहन ट्यूटर (एस -3), नर्सिंग बहन (प्रशिक्षु) की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। सेल द्वारा कुल 30 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण एडवांस संख्या 2.0 / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 04 दिसंबर 2018 है।
SAIL Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Neurotechnologist (Trainee)||UR:01||From 18 years to 28 years||Rs.16800-3%-24110/-|
|2||Sister Tutor (S-3)||UR:01, PWD:01||From 18 years to 30 years||Rs.12200/- per month|
|3||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||SC:03, ST:06, OBC:03, UR:12, PWD:02||From 18 years to 28 years||Rs.16800-3%-24110/-|
Note:- The Written Test shall be conducted at Rourkela only.
The minimum educational details and experience required for the posts are declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details||Experience||Minimum Qualifying Marks Required|
|1||Neurotechnologist (Trainee)||B.Sc. (Neurotechnology) from a Govt. recognized institute||01 (one) year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital||Qualifying Marks in B.Sc. (Neurotechnology): 50% for GEN/OBC candidates 40% for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates|
|2||Sister Tutor (S-3)||M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration after intermediate or 10+2 (Science) from a Govt. recognized institute.||01 (one) year post qualification working experience. B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & candidates must have 03 years post qualification experience||Qualifying Marks in M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/ Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration: 50% for GEN/OBC candidates 40% for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates|
|3||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institute Council of India Diploma||03 (three) years duration in General Nursing||Qualifying Marks in B.Sc. (Nursing) or Diploma in GNM: 50% for GEN/OBC candidates 40% for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates|
With these Educational Qualifications, the following Physical Standards have required the details are:-
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||40 Kgs||35 Kgs|
|Chest measurement||75 cm & 79 cms on expansion||70 cm & 73 cms on expansion|
And the Visual Parameters are required as:-
|Distant Vision||6/18 with or without glasses both eyes. In one-eyed vision person 6/12 in the healthy eye|
|Near Vision||J2 or N8 for desk work. Power of glasses not to exceed + 4.0 D|
|Colour Vision||Not Essential. Night blindness will be a disqualification.|
|Hearing Parameter||Normal (Relaxable up to 30 dB in speech frequency)|
For Selection process the Candidates has to appear for the Written Test in Hindi / English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours. After that, Skill Test / Trade Test shall be qualifying in nature. The weightage of written test will be 100%. For the final selection, merit lists of the candidates, who qualify in the Skill Test / Trade Test, will be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
Note:- Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test will be intimated to eligible / short-listed candidates through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.250/- for the Candidates belonging to Only General/OBC category will be required to pay. The Application fee can be paid through the Online mode SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/RSP. Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card or System generated Challan Form.
Candidates must follow the following Steps:-
1. Candidates can go to the Official Website of the SAIL:https://www.sail.co.in/. There is a tab of Career there at the top of the Webpage. Click on the Recruitment of the Paramedical Staff posts and there is a link to Apply Online.
2. Read all the Instructions and Click on the Link. Fill up all the required fields of the Personal Details like name, age, address etc. and upload scan copy of Experience Certificate(s). And enter their Educational details also. Verify the information provided is correct and then Click on submit.
3. A candidate has to enter the E-mail ID and Mobile No. which should remain valid for at least one year.
4. Then, Candidate should have to upload the latest passport size coloured photograph (.jpg or .jpeg file only up to 50 kb) as well as a photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only up to 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
5. Click on “Make Payment” which will take you to SB Collect page of State Bank of India, which has been authorized to collect the application fee on behalf of SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant. Click on “SAIL RSP RECTT PARAMEDICAL 2018”.
6. Next Screen – Fill Registration No., Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number etc. on the payment portal. Ensure that the same Email ID and Mobile number details ), during the whole registration process. Please check/verify the data on this screen and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed to the payment screen. SAIL-RSP or SBI will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee against a different Registration No.
7. Also, they can submit the fee through the Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or system generated Challan Form having SBI Reference No.
8. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
9. Verify all the Details and Click on Final Submit Button.
10. The last date to apply online is 04.December.2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification