The Result for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Tax Inspector Final has been announced on the website of MPSC.
Candidates who appeared for the Tax Inspector exam which was conducted by MPSC can check the result. Candidates need to visit the official website of MPSC- https://www.mpsc.gov.in to get the result.
A huge number of Candidates have appeared for MPSC Tax Inspector Final exam. Now each and every candidate is looking for the Tax Inspector Final exam result and you are at right place.
Notification of Tax Inspector Exam is given below -
MPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of 251 Sales Tax Inspector, 107 Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer & 199 Assistant Section Officer Vacancy at 577 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 27th October 2017. 1. Sales Tax Inspector Mains Exam Date:- 7th January 2018 (Sunday),
2. Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Date:- 17th December 2017 (Sunday),
3. Assistant Section Officer Mains Exam Date:- 10th December 2017 (Sunday).
Candidates are waiting for the result and following are the steps to view the result.
Steps to see the result -
1) Candidates need to open the Official Website - https://www.mpsc.gov.in
2) Click on Result Tab.
3) Click on the Link - 69/2017-Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination 2017-Final Result and Merit List, 71-2017 – Tax Assistant Main Examination 2017 – Merit List, 71-2017- Tax Assistant, Gr-C Main Examination-2017- Final Result.
3) PDF will open for the result of Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination 2017-Final Result and Merit List, 71-2017 – Tax Assistant Main Examination 2017 – Merit List, 71-2017- Tax Assistant, Gr-C Main Examination-2017- Final Result. or you can download the same.
To view the Result, Click here - Result Website