ICMR-Indian Council of Medical Research announced the Result for the recruitment of Project Assistant post. Candidates those who had to send their biodata and documents for the posts is now can get the results. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of ICMR-http://www.icmr.nic.in/.
A large number of eligible candidates had tried for the post and send their details for application. The posts are declared by the Institute is purely on the contractual basis and declared under the project entitled"Evaluation of Prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, co-morbidities, risk factors and the variation in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): A multicenter study across India". Now the list has of the shortlisted candidates has revealed by the institute. And these Candidates are informed as to attend the Walk-in-interview and documents Verification process.
Candidates follow the following steps and easily get the results:-
1. Click on the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research:-http://www.icmr.nic.in/.
2. Click on the Employment tab given below at the Home page.
3. Click on the Result tab.
4.After that Click on the link given of the Results of Project Assistant post.
5. Click on the Download Result and easily download the results file.
6. There is given a list of the Shortlisted Candidates.
7. The candidates are advised to attend the walk-in interview on May 22, 2018, at 10:30 AM, at the given venue.
8.With all the three set of xerox copies of essential documents, experience certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, passport size photographs and original certificates along with too.
Click here to download the Results of Shortlisted candidates for the Interview Process:- Results Link