Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd or RVUNL Recruitment is the electricity generation company of the Government of Rajasthan state in India. Its headquarter is in Jaipur, India. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited or RVUNL Recruitment has announced job notification for the posts of Helper II. Total Vacancies are 2089 and the last date to apply for RVUNL Recruitment is 15-09-2018. Online Application will start from 01-09-2018.
राजस्थान राज्य विद्युत उत्तरादान निगम लिमिटेड या आरवीयूएनएल भर्ती भारत में राजस्थान राज्य सरकार की बिजली उत्पादन कंपनी है। इसका मुख्यालय जयपुर, भारत में है। राजस्थान राज्य विद्युत उत्तरादान निगम या आरवीयूएनएल भर्ती ने हेल्पर II की पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियों 2089 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15-09-2018 है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन 01-09-2018 से शुरू होगा।
RVUNL Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies||Salary Details with Min. Basic||Age Limit|
|Helper II||2089||Rs.12,600/- Per month||
Online Applications are invited in following five power companies of Rajasthan (RVUNL Recruitment):-
Name of Company
Area of Operation
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RRVPNL)
Whole State of Rajasthan.
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawaimadhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran & Bundi Districts.
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
Ajmer, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Banswara,Dungarpur, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand & Nagaur Districts.
Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL)
Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer Districts.
Candidates are advised to give preference for exam centres as per their choice, but allotment of Centres will be done as per administrative convenience and availability of seats.
Candidates will be required to give choices for three centres out of which at least one centre must be situated outside of Rajasthan. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted.
List of Centers for RVUNL Recruitment-
RVUNL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Website Link Open for Filling up Application Form||7th SEPTEMBER, 2018 TO 21st SEPTEMBER, 2018|
|Payment of fees||7th SEPTEMBER, 2018 TO 21st SEPTEMBER, 2018|
The post of Helper-II is purely of un-skilled nature. A candidate appointed to the post of Helper-II will be entrusted the works like digging pits, climbing on poles, loading/unloading of the material and assisting skilled workmen etc.
Candidate must have passed Secondary School examination from RBSE/CBSE or equivalent thereto.
Selection Process will be based on Computer-Based Written competitive Exam. The Question Paper Shall be in Two Parts and consist of Multiple objective type Questions and total time duration will be 2 hrs.
The exam will be conducted, at different centres. The syllabus and standard of exam shall be as under:-
|Subject||Syllabus & Standard||Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Gen. Awareness||Xth Standard Gen. Science, Hindi, English, Elementary Maths & Gen. Knowledge with special emphasis on Rajasthan||100||100||2.00 Hrs.|
The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
Question paper shall consist of “OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS” (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with four options of answers. Each question will carry one mark. All texts/questions except general Hindi and General English will be bilingual.
(ii) There shall be no negative marking.
(iii) There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in examination.
(v) There shall be no interview.
(vi) In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, in the examination, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list.
How to apply
Application Fees - For UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh/ more: Rs 850/- and For UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 550/-.
Modes Of Payment: Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to visit the Official Website of RVUNL - http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl . or can apply through below websites -
2) Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
3) To register application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
4) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
5) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the "FINAL SUBMIT" button.
6) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
7) Validate details and save application by clicking the "Validate your details" and "SAVE AND NEXT" button.
8) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications are given in the Notification.
9) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
10) Candidates are required to take a printout of the "E-Receipt" and "Online Application Form".
11) Following documents need to be present at the time of document verification -
i) Printed Application Form with E-Receipt of Payment.
ii) Marksheets of all year and semesters/ Degree/Diploma certificate.
iii) Date of Birth Certificate.
iv) Caste Certificate.
v) Disability certificate, Bonafide Residence certificate.
vi) Character Certificate, Employment Certificate, Experience Certificate, NOC Certificate.
vii) If married, Marriage Certificate issued by the competent authority.
viii) Any Other Document, If Mentioned in Application Form.
Notification Link For Helper-II - Official Notification