RRCAT Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology announced a notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice. A total of 50 posts are announced by the Centre. The details of the posts are given in Advertisement No. RRCAT-1/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is August 10, 2018.
आरआरसीएटी राजा रामन्ना सेंटर फॉर एडवांस्ड टेक्नोलॉजी ने ट्रेड अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। केंद्र द्वारा कुल 50 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का ब्योरा विज्ञापन संख्या आरआरसीएटी -1 / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About RRCAT:- The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R&D in non-nuclear front-line research areas of lasers, particle accelerators, and related technologies. The Centre is situated at the south-western end of the Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It is about 11 km from the Indore Railway station as well as the Indore airport. The nearest residential locality is Rajendra Nagar.
The total posts are categorized as:-
|S.no||Area of designation||Total no of posts|
|7.||Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|8.||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||02|
|9.||Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
|12.||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||01|
The educational qualification required as:-
a) Candidates Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent
b) Candidates Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
The selection procedure of the candidates is declared as the merit list will be prepared on the basis of one-third of a percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having the higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank. And the first merit list will be displayed to the Official Website on 17 August 2018.
How to apply
Follow the following steps:-
1) Applications must be submitted online only on the web address - http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/tasar.html#. At the bottom of the web page, there is an option of Click here to apply for the Apprentice posts.
2) Enter their personal details, name, age etc.
3) Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the following in jpg/pdf format in 300 kB file size for each document:
- Date of Birth certificate.
- 10th standard board examination mark sheet/certificate.
- ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate.
- Aadhaar card v. Passport size color photograph.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
4) Enter any other documents details.
5) Then click on final submit button and take a print out of the application form.
Click here to Check official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link