RRC Jaipur Recruitment or Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur has announced a job notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice. Total Vacancies for RRC Jaipur Recruitment or Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur is 2090 and the last date to apply for RRC Jaipur Recruitment is 30 Dec 2018 till 05:00 PM. Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi.
आरआरसी जयपुर भर्ती या रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष, जयपुर ने व्यापार अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आरआरसी जयपुर भर्ती या रेलवे भर्ती कक्ष, जयपुर के लिए कुल रिक्तियां 20 9 0 है और आरआरसी जयपुर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 दिसंबर 2018 से शाम 05:00 बजे है। रेलवे भर्ती नियंत्रण बोर्ड भारत में एक सरकारी संगठन है। यह 1 99 8 में रेल मंत्रालय, नई दिल्ली में स्थापित किया गया था।
RRC Jaipur Recruitment Post Details -
|Trades||No. of Posts|
|(DRM Office), Ajmer|
|(DRM Office), Bikaner|
|Electrician (Chg. & Power)||75|
|Wireman (Chg. & Power)||25|
|Mechanic HT, LT Equipments and cable jointing (Chg. & Power)||25|
|Electronic Mechanic (Chg. & Power)||25|
|Mechanic HT, LT Equipments and cable jointing (TRD)||08|
|Electronic Mechanic (TRD)||08|
|Fitter (Mech. C& W)||25|
|Carpenter (Mech. C&W)||25|
|Welder (Mech. C& W)||25|
|Plumber (Mech. C& W)||20|
|Pipe Fitter (Mech. C&D||19|
|Blacksmith Fitter ( Engg.)||10|
|Electronics Mechanic (S&T- SIgnal)||06|
|Wireman (S& T-Signal)||06|
|Computer Networking Technician (S&T - Telecommunication)||10|
|Steno in Hindi (General Administration)||10|
|(DRM Office), Jaipur|
|Technician (S & T)||24|
|Technician (Electric TRO)||09|
|(DRM Office), Jodhpur
|Diesel Mechanic (Mechanical)||110|
|Diesel Electric Mechanic (Mechanical)||60|
|Fitter (Mechanical - C&W)||120|
|Fitter (Electric Power)||40|
|Fitter (Electric -A.C.)||40|
|Fitter (Electric Train-Lighting)||40|
|(B.T.C. Carriage, Ajmer)|
|(B.T.C Loco, Ajmer)|
|(Carriage Workshop, Bikaner)|
|(Carriage Workshop, Jodhpur)|
|Welder (G & E)||10|
RRC Jaipur Recruitment Important Dates -
|Opening Date of Online Application||30-11-2018|
|Date and Time of closing of online Application||30-12-2018 till 17.00 Hrs.|
Candidate should be ITI pass in a trade to be eligible for consideration.
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under I0+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks. in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test followed by the Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - Application Fees (Non-refundable) - Rs 100/-
How to Apply -Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates are required to apply, ONLINE by visiting www.rrc.jaipur.in.
2) Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/Jaipur website www.rrc.jaipur.in providing for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
NOTE-1- Candidates should ensure their name, father's name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3) Candidates have to apply for any one unit.
4) Candidates trying to submit more than one application or apply more than one unit with different particulars like Name/Father's name/Community/Photo(face)/educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5) Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
6) Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm. not earlier than three months from the date of application in colour. JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with the clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
7) Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3 .5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format. 100 DPI size of the file should be between 20 kb- 30kb).
8) The ONLINE application complete in all respect can be submitted through the ONLINE process to RRC up to 30.12-2018 till 17.00 hrs.
9) Helpdesk - For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application call on 737580803~ from 10:00 a.111. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays).
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification