RITES or Rail India Technical and Economic Service announced notification for Recruitment 2018 for the post of Hindi Assistant. Total vacancies are 02 and the last date to apply is 18-07-2018. (आरआईटीईएस या रेल इंडिया तकनीकी और आर्थिक सेवा ने हिंदी सहायक पद के लिए भर्ती 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल रिक्तियां 02 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 18-07-2018 है।)
Post-Wise Vacancy details -
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Hindi Assistant||02 (OBC-01, SC-01)||Rs. 22,780/-||33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC|
About RITES - RITES Limited (राइट्स लिमिटेड) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company's initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning.
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, depending upon the requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements. However, tentative place of posting is indicated as under -
Bhubaneswar - 01, Chennai - 01
(1) Master’s Degree of recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
(2) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
(3) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
(4) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
(5) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the Degree level AND
Knowledge of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa and having proficiency in Hindi typing on the computer.
Candidates should have the typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on the computer keyboard.
DESIRABLE: Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Typing Test.
Candidates should have the typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer keyboard.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to apply
Application Fees: There is no application fee for the given post.
How To Apply- 1. Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website - http://www.rites.com.
2. After submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’
3. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. Two recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Adhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
4. Also, attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment if claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
5. Candidates should submit the only single online application for one Post and if want to apply for more than one post will have to apply separately for each Post. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.
For Detailed notification Click here - Official Notification
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
iii. NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
iv. Valid email address as given in the application.
Queries if any should be sent to email@example.com.
For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday - Friday).