RITES or Rail India Technical and Economic Service announced a notification for the posts of Engineer. A total of 30 posts are announced by the RITES. The posts are declared on initially of 2 years of a period of Contract. The last date to apply for the posts is August 30, 2018.
About RITES - RITES Limited or Rail India Technical and Economic Service is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company's initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad.
Post Details are:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Deputy General Manager (Civil)||1||4||4||1||10|
|Deputy General Manager (MEP Expert)||1||4||1||2||8|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||3||6||0||3||12|
The educational qualifications of the posts are described as:-
- For the posts of Deputy General Manager (Civil):- The Candidate must possess a Full-time first class degree in Civil Engineering approved by UGC/AICTE or Any combination of a substream of Civil Engineering. With a total of 10 years of experience in a relevant post.
- For the posts of Deputy General Manager (MEP Expert):- The Candidate must possess a Full-time first class degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Engineering approved by UGC/AICTE or Any combination of substreams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering. With an experience of minimum 10 years in Rail related/, Major infrastructure projects out of which minimum 3 years experience should be in Metro Railway Project.
- For the posts of Site Engineer (Civil):- The Candidate must possess a Full-time first class degree in Civil Engineering approved by UGC/AICTE or Any combination substreams of Civil Engineering. And Candidates should have a total post-qualification experience of minimum 5 years in Rail related/ Major infrastructure projects.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
How to apply
The Candidates must follow the following steps to apply for the posts, and they are:-
1) Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website - http://www.rites.com.
2) While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3) A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size color photographs.
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable).
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc).
f. PAN Card.
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable).
h. Any other document in support of your candidature.
i. PWD Certificate as per the latest format (if applicable).
Experience letter from the last post must be attached to the Application form.
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to below address -
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” within the date specified for the purpose.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Link
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website.
Queries if any should be sent to email@example.com. For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday - Friday).