RITES or Rail India Technical and Economic Service announced notification for Recruitment 2018 for the post of Engineer. Total vacancies are 10 and the last date to apply is 03-05-2018. (आरआईटीईएस या रेल इंडिया तकनीकी और आर्थिक सेवा अभियंता पद के लिए भर्ती 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल रिक्तियों 10 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तारीख 03-05-2018 है।)
Post-Wise Vacancy details -
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Engineer (Civil)||10||Rs. 16,400 - 40,500/-|
About RITES - RITES Limited (राइट्स लिमिटेड) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company's initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. (आरआईटीईएस लिमिटेड (राइट्स लिमिटेड) एक इंजीनियरिंग कंसल्टेंसी कंपनी है, जो कि परिवहन बुनियादी ढांचे के क्षेत्र में विशेषज्ञता है। भारत सरकार द्वारा 1974 में स्थापित, कंपनी का प्रारंभिक चार्टर भारत और विदेशों में ऑपरेटरों को रेल परिवहन प्रबंधन में परामर्श सेवाएं प्रदान करना था। आरआईटीईएस ने हवाई अड्डों, बंदरगाहों, राजमार्गों और शहरी नियोजन सहित अन्य अवसंरचनाओं के लिए योजना और परामर्श सेवाओं में विविधता प्राप्त की है।)
|Engineer||Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering||Experience of minimum 2 years in one or more of civil engineering fields as mentioned below: 1. Planning & execution of Major Railway Project 2. Design & construction of structures including workshops, Depot, Major Bridges, Viaduct, ROBs, Track works 3. Building constructions, Industrial building constructions 4. Contract Management Candidates who have worked in Railways or PSUs of Railways will be preferred|
Candidates will be shortlisted for selection if their applications received before 09.03.2018 in Hard Copy. Then Company will shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. Appointment of Selected Candidates will be given after medical Test Result.
How to apply
Application Fees: There is no application fee for the given post.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website - http://www.rites.com.
2. After submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’
3. Candidate needs to send printed application form along with the Self-Attested hard copy of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. Two recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Adhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
4. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
5. Also, attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment if claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
6. Candidates should submit the only single online application for one Post and if want to apply for more than one post will have to apply separately for each Post. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.
For Detailed Notification - Official Notification