RITES or Rail India Technical and Economic Service announced notification for Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager. Total vacancies are 03 and the last date to apply is 17-08-2018. (आरआईटीईएस या रेल इंडिया तकनीकी और आर्थिक सेवा ने सहायक प्रबंधक और प्रबंधक के पद के लिए भर्ती 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल रिक्तियां 03 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 17-08-2018 है।)
About RITES - RITES Limited or Rail India Technical and Economic Service is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company's initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning.
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary Details||Location|
|Manager||02||Max 37 years||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Month||Gurgaon|
|Assistant Manager||01||Max 34 years||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month||Gurgaon|
a. Start date of online registration - 25.07.2018
b. Last date of online registration - 17.08.2018
c. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents - 27.08.2018.
d. Date of selection - To be notified later.
The appointment will be initially on probation for a period of two years. Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company. Candidates will be required to clear the screening test for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period. Those who fail to qualify in the screening test, their probation period may be extended and further action taken in accordance with the policy of the Company.
For the job notification of Manager 02 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
For the job notification of ARE Safety, Administrative Manager, Contract Manager 03 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
For the job notification of General Manager 01 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Manager||Full-time first class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering. Experience: 07 Years. Full-time first class Post-Graduate Degree in Rock Mechanics/Mining Engineering/ Structural Engineering.||5 years.|
|Assistant Manager||Full-time first class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering. Experience: 04 Years. Full-time first class Post-Graduate Degree in Rock Mechanics/Mining Engineering/ Structural Engineering.||2 years.|
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
How to apply
1) Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website - http://www.rites.com.
2) While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3) Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
4) Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with the certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of the candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
5) A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable).
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc).
f. PAN Card.
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable).
h. Any other document in support of your candidature.
i. PWD Certificate as per the latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to below address -
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” within the date specified for the purpose.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website.
Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates. Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
iii. NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
iv. Valid email address as given in the application Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Queries if any should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday - Friday).