RGNIYD or Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has announced job notification for the Engagement of Faculty on Contract Basis. Total Vacancies are 11 and the last date to apply is 25-06-2018. (आरजीएनआईवाईडी या राजीव गांधी राष्ट्रीय विकास संस्थान ने अनुबंध आधार पर संकाय की भागीदारी के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 11 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25-06-2018 है।)
About RGNIYD - The RGNIYD or Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, is an Institution of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No. 35/2012 under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. (राजीव गांधी राष्ट्रीय विकास संस्थान, श्रीपेरंबुदुर, तमिलनाडु, भारत सरकार के युवा मामलों और खेल मंत्रालय के तहत संसद सं। 35/2012 के अधिनियम द्वारा राष्ट्रीय महत्व का एक संस्थान है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Department||Total Vacancies||Area of Specialization|
|Development Studies||01||Economics, Sociology|
|Local Governance||01||Local Governance, Public Administration, Rural Management, Public Policy Management|
|Applied Psychology||03||Counselling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, I/O Psychology|
|Social Work||02||MSW with Community Development / Youth Development|
|Social Engineering||02||Sociology with Management|
|Gender Studies||02||Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Sociology, Economics , Public Administration|
Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. OR
PhD degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
PhD candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:-
a) PhD degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.
b) Evaluation of the PhD thesis by at least two external examiners.
c) An open PhD viva voce of the candidate had been conducted.
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her PhD work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal.
e) The candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her PhD work.
NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
1) The application process is purely online based.
2. Candidates desiring to apply shall need to login RGNIYD website (www.rgniyd.gov.in) and follow the instructions provided thereon.
3. Candidates who desire to apply for more than one specialization shall need to submit the separate application online.
4. Upon submission of application online, candidates shall need to take print out of online submitted application and send the same along with all supporting documents, superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty (on contract)”, to the Assistant Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Pennalur, Sriprumbudur – 602105.
5. The last date for submission of application online is 25.06.2018 (Monday).
6. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the applications along with supporting documents is 29.06.2018 (Friday).
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification