RGNIYD or Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has announced job notification for the post of Junior Assistant. Total Vacancies are 08 and Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 26-06-2018. (आरजीएनआईवाईडी या राजीव गांधी राष्ट्रीय विकास संस्थान ने जूनियर सहायक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 08 हैं और वाक-इन-साक्षात्कार 26-06-2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About RGNIYD - The RGNIYD or Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, is an Institution of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No. 35/2012 under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. (राजीव गांधी राष्ट्रीय विकास संस्थान, श्रीपेरंबुदुर, तमिलनाडु, भारत सरकार के युवा मामलों और खेल मंत्रालय के तहत संसद सं। 35/2012 के अधिनियम द्वारा राष्ट्रीय महत्व का एक संस्थान है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies||Departments||Salary Details|
|Junior Assistant||08||Administration / Accounts / Academics / Examination||Rs.30,000/- per month|
Period of Contract will be Initially for a period of 01 Year which may be extended further based on satisfactory performance.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute or College with a minimum of 60% marks.
1) Experience in administration/academics/accounts/examination section in the Central Government Institution like IITs, NITs, IIITD&M, IIM, Etc.
2) Experience of working in E-Office System.
3) Knowledge of working in MS Word, MS Excel.
4) Working Knowledge in Tally ERP 9 for those candidates who are recruited for Accounts Section.
5) Knowledge of Rules and Regulation of Central Government, UGC Rules, Etc.
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview Performance. Depending upon the number of candidates, the interview may be conducted for more than a day and the candidates who have to appear for interview on any date subsequent to 26.06.2018 will be informed of the date of interview on the spot on 26.06.2018.
How to apply
1) Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format (available in the institute website: www.rgniyd.gov.in).
2) Candidates need to send application form along with original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopy of certificates in support of educational qualification and experience with a valid photo ID card (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, Election Photo Identity Card or employment ID card issued by the Government of India or Government of the State) should be produced at the time of walk-in-interview to be conducted at Conference Hall, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Date of walk-in interview: 26.06.2018 (Tuesday).
Registration Time: 08.00 AM - 09.30 AM
Interview Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: Conference Hall
For Official Notification Click here - Official Notification
Download Application form From here - Application Form