RBI Recruitment 2018 or Reserve Bank of India announced a notification for the posts of Specialist Grade B Officer posts. Total 60 posts are announced by the Bank. The details of the posts are given in Advt.No. 2A/2018-19. The last date to apply for the posts is September 07, 2018.
आरबीआई भर्ती 2018 या भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक ने विशेषज्ञ ग्रेड बी अधिकारी पदों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 60 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का ब्योरा Adv.No.No में दिया गया है। 2A / 2018-19। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 07 सितंबर, 2018 है।
About RBI - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee.
The posts are categorized for the RBI Recruitment 2018 are classified as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Category wise details||Total no of posts|
|1||Finance||UR:8, SC:2, ST:1, OBC:3||14|
|2||Data Analytics||UR:8, SC:2, ST:1, OBC:3||14|
|3||Risk Modelling||UR:8, SC:1, OBC:3||12|
|4||Forensic Audit||UR:8, SC:1, OBC:3||12|
|5||Professional Copy Editing||UR:3, OBC:1||4|
|6||Human Resource Management||UR:3, OBC:1||4|
Important Dates are:-
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||August 17, 2018 to September 7, 2018|
|Exam date of Paper-I,II,III||September 29, 2018|
The educational qualifications declared by RBI for the Recruitment 2018 are declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Qualifications||Experience|
|1||Finance||The Candidates must have a 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University.||At least three years of work experience in corporate credit appraisal, corporate loan recovery, investment & treasury.|
|2||Data Analytics||The Candidates must have a 2-year full-time MBA (Finance) /M. Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE.||At least three years of work experience as a data analyst in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s.|
|3||Risk Modelling||The Candidates must have a 2-year full-time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE.||At least three years of work experience in risk modeling in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s.|
|4||Forensic Audit||CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI.||At least three years of specialized work experience in the area of forensic Audit.|
|5||Professional Copy Editing||Full-time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies.||At least three years of work experience in professional copy editing in a well-known Publishing House, Magazine or Journal.|
|6||Human Resource Management||Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations.||At least three years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management/ recruitment/ training.|
The Selection process is depends upon the three papers after that followed By Interview:-
Scheme of Examination is described as:-
|Papers||Type of Exam||Subject of Exam||Duration and Marks|
|Paper-I||Online-Objective||Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization||90 minutes and 100 marks|
|Paper-II||OnlineDescriptive(to be typed with the help of keyboard)||English (writing skills)||90 minutes and 100 marks|
|Paper-III||OfflineDescriptive(Paperbased)||Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization||90 minutes and 100 marks|
After qualigying from the exams the candidates will be called for the Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates and Rs.850/- for GEN/OBC Candidates and Nil for Staff Members. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Modes of Payment - The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply - Follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Reserve Bank of India: https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in. At the Home Page click on Opportunities@RBI. Tab and then select the Current Vacancies at there Vacancies section click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’.
2. There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). (b) Candidates signature must be in size(140 x 60 pixels), Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
8. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification