RBI or Reserve Bank Of India has announced job notification and Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up post of Recruitment to the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer, Assistant Librarian for the location of Mumbai, Maharashtra. Total Vacancies are 30 and the last date to apply is 09-08-2018. (आरबीआई या भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ने नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और मुंबई, महाराष्ट्र के स्थान के लिए प्रबंधक, सहायक प्रबंधक, कानूनी अधिकारी, सहायक पुस्तकालय के पद पर भर्ती पद भरने के लिए पैनल तैयार करने के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। कुल रिक्तियां 30 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 09-08-2018 है।)
About RBI - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee.
Post Details -
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’||06||21- 35 years||Rs 35150 -1750(9)- 50900 – EB - 1750 (2) – 54400 - 2000(4) - Rs 62400/-|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||08||21- 30 years||Rs 28,150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7) – 46600 -EB-1750 (4) - 53600-2000(1) - Rs 55600/-|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’||04||25- 40 years||Rs 28,150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7) – 46600 -EB-1750 (4) - 53600-2000(1) - Rs 55600/-|
|Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’||09||Max- 32 years||Rs 35150 -1750(9)- 50900 – EB - 1750 (2) – 54400 - 2000(4) - Rs 62400/-|
|Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A'||03||21- 30 years||Rs 28,1501550(4)-34350-1750(7) – 46600 -EB-1750 (4) - 53600-2000(1) - Rs 55600/-|
Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Aug 2018 til 06:00 PM|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||19 July 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||09 Aug 2018|
|Date of Examination (except for Assistant Librarian in Gr.’A’)||01 Sep 2018|
|Post Name||Qualification/ Experience|
|Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’||
A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Desirable - Desirable: Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management.
Experience: At least 3 years' experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/ private limited organization including Hospitals/ Banks/ Financial Institutions/ Planning/ Designing.
Desirable Experience: (i) Experience of administering construction projects in all its aspects and knowledge of PERT/ CPM techniques (ii) Working knowledge of Computer in Structural Design in CAM/ CAD / evaluation and analyzing of tenders with special references (iii) Working knowledge of Electro-mechanical services and electrical maintenance (iv) Working knowledge in structural rehabilitation works (v) Experience in Construction and Project Management (vi) Experience in Maintenance of Office and Residential Buildings (vii) Good drafting capacity
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||
(i) Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation, with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level;
Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing.
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’||
(i) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
|Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’||
Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Desirable: (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications.
|Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A'||
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science and
Desirable: (i) Diploma in ‘Computer Applications’ from a recognized University or Institute (ii) Qualified in the national level test (NET/SLET/SET) conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC (iii) Short-term/ crash course on content management, viz. Joomla, Drupal, etc
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination followed by the Interview.
For the Post of Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’ - Selection will be through Online and Offline Examination in the following two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will be conducted on the same day) and Interview.
|Type of paper||Duration||Marks|
|Online Examination Paper-I Objective Type Test Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge||1 hr||100|
|Offline Examination Paper-II Descriptive Type Test Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree||3 hrs||200|
(i) In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
(ii) Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed.
(iii) Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed.
(iv) Question papers for examination will be set in Hindi and in English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or English. Candidates may opt for the interview in Hindi or English.
For the Post of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ - Selection will be through examination and interview. The examination will have two Papers, Paper I (Objective type) Online and Paper II - [Computer/paper-based) Written Examination] as under-
(I) Paper–I -Online (Objective type): The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Online Examination Paper -I|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking, Economics, Commerce and allied subject||35||35|
|Test of Professional Knowledge (including Official Language)||45||45|
|Sub Total||150||150||120 Minutes|
|Offline Examination Paper –II|
|Descriptive Paper (Official Language)||50||60 Minutes|
(i) In Paper-I (Tests Sr. No 1- 4) for every wrong answer marked by the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(II) Paper-II: The Paper-II examination will be of one-hour duration carrying 50 marks to assess candidates’ ability to undertake translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and basic knowledge of Official Language Policy of Govt. of India.
For the Post of Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’ - Selection will be through Online examination and Interview
|Name of the test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||Separately Timed for 2 hours|
|Test of English Language||50||25|
|Test of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||75|
For the Post of Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’ - Selection will be through an Offline Examination and Interview. The examination shall consist of objective and descriptive type question papers as detailed below:
|Paper I – General Knowledge of Law||Three Hours|
|Paper II – English -Descriptive Type||100||Three Hours|
Question Paper I (General Knowledge of Law) will be set in Hindi and English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or in English. Candidates may answer the Interview in Hindi or English at their option.
For the Post of Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A' -
Selection will be through Interview. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be intimated suitably and will have to submit self-certified photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility on grounds of age, educational qualifications and work experience in a sealed cover addressed to “General Manager, RBISB, 3rd Floor, RBI building, Opp Mumbai Central Railway station (East), Byculla, Mumbai 400008.
Examination centres- ' Examination ' may be held at the following centres:
|Name of the Centre||Code No.||Name of the Centre||Code No.||Name of the Centre||Code No.||Name of the Centre||Code No.|
Candidates can select only one centre and must indicate its name and code No. in the Online application.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates and Rs.600/- for GEN/OBC Candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Candidates, please note if they are trying to fill an application form for more than one post than the Application fee Charges will be applied for both the posts are different.
Modes of Payment - The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply - Follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Reserve Bank of India: https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in. At the Home Page click on Opportunities@RBI Tab and then select the Current Vacancies at there Vacancies section click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’.
2. There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). (b) Candidates signature must be in size(140 x 60 pixels), Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also. (d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text " “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
8. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link