Recruitment and Assessment Center(RAC) announced a notification for the posts of Scientist-'B'. Total 19 posts are declared by the Center. The details of the posts are declared in Advt. No. 133. The last date to apply is exactly after the 21st day from the starting of the online applications starts.
भर्ती और आकलन केंद्र (आरएसी) ने वैज्ञानिक-बी के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। केंद्र द्वारा कुल 19 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण अग्रिम में घोषित किया गया है। सं। 133. आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू होने से 21 वें दिन के ठीक बाद होती है।
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The posts are categorized as:-
Interested Candidates have at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the Written Test and after that Interview.
Written Test:- The written examination will be of the subjective type, consisting of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of the duration of three hours each. The Syllabus can be downloaded from the Official Website. The written examination is likely to be held in August 2018.
Interview:- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the written examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
Selected Candidates for the posts are uploaded on the Official Website.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for General and OBC male candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Official Website:-https://rac.gov.in.
2. On successful Registration, Candidate can login into their application to fill the application form.
3. Enter Your Personal and Educational Details.
4. Candidates have to Upload their Documents like:-
- Self-attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth, Essential and Higher qualification along with mark‐sheets, caste, ex‐servicemen, employment etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- A scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE scorecard.
- Upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
5. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) along with Acknowledgement Slip generated after locking the online application form.
Note:- Exam Centers should be selected from these only: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link