Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Police Constable. Total 390 posts are declared by the Police Department under all the Categories. The details of the posts are given in No.284 1 I ALlEstt.I(B) I PoL I 2oI8. The last date to apply for the posts is September 22, 2018.
पुडुचेरी पुलिस भर्ती 2018 ने पुलिस कांस्टेबल पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों के तहत पुलिस विभाग द्वारा कुल 3 9 0 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण No.284 1 I ALLEstt.I (बी) I PoL I 2oI8 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts are categorized for Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
|Reservation Name||Total no of posts|
The Candidates must have a passed certificate of Class 12th from any recognized Board or its equivalent. With the following Physical Standards and they are:-
Physical Standard: Men : Height: Not less than 165 cms., Chest: 8 1-86 cms. with minimum expansion of 5cms, Weight: Body Mass Index(BMI) - Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg.
Women: Height: Not less than 154 cms., Weight: 45 kgs Minimum.
The Candidates are Selected through some parameters and they are:-
(i) Physical Measurement:- Candidates will be screened first for Height, Chest (Men), BMI Candidates will be screened first for Height and Weight for Women.
(ii) Physical Efficiency test:- Candidates who satisfied the above conditions of Physical measurement will be admitted for the Physical Efficiency test.
(a) For male candidates: Stage-l- 800mts Run- 2 minutes and 50 seconds
Stage-II - Long Jump-3.80mts
Stage-lll - High Jump-1.20mts
Stage-lV - 100 meters run-15.00 Seconds.
(b) For female candidates:
Stage-l- 200mts Run- 45 seconds
Stage-II - Long Jump-2.75mts
Stage-lll - High Jump-0.9mts
(iii) Written Test:- The Written test consists of 200 marks. The candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a written Test. The written test will be in English and Regional languages (i.e) for the candidate from Puducherry and Karaikal in Tamil, for Mahe in Malayalam and for Yanam in Telugu. The Questions for General English shall be only in the English Language.
(iv) Medical Test: The candidates selected in the Written Test shall be subjected for medical examination to access their medical fitness as per the medical standards prescribed through the Standing Order issued by the Government. Medical standards.
How to apply
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Candidates need to visit the official website of Puducherry Police:- http://126.96.36.199/PPERECT18/Home.aspx.
2) Candidate needs to register and then can log in after successful registration. And if they are old Candidates then by entering just their Registration number and password they can enter in their Application form.
3) He/She have to enter their personal and educational information like the details of your Educational Qualification like enter the marks of the 10+2 standard and also enter the Name, Address etc.
4) Upload Scanned Passport Size Photograph:- Scanned Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Size of image file should not be more than 200 kb and dimension (width x height): not less than 220 x 270 pixels.
5) Upload Scanned Signature:- The image should only be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format. Size of image file should not be more than 200 kb and dimension (width x height): not less than 325 x 125 pixels.
6) Click on Submit Application hyperlink to finally submit and confirm application.
7) On Successful submission of Application, Take print out of your application form using "Print Application" button.
The candidates should send the duly signed copy of the online generated application through their respective and with the top on the form as "Certificate by the Head of Department/Head of Office".
Head of Department/Head of Office within the due date i.e on or before 5.45 p.m on 22.09.2018 to "The Superintendent of Police (HQ), No.2, Dumas Street, Puducherry-605001.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification