Power Grid has announced notification for the posts of Executive Trainee(HR). Total Vacancies are 25 and the last date to apply is 31-07-2018.Positions are on the regular basis and there will be one year training period. (पावर ग्रिड ने कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु (एचआर) की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 25 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31-07-2018 है। पद नियमित आधार पर हैं और एक वर्ष की प्रशिक्षण अवधि होगी।)
About Power Grid - POWER GRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. Its headquarter is in Gurugram, India. (पावरग्राइड, भारत की केंद्रीय ट्रांसमिशन उपयोगिता (सीटीयू) और ऊर्जा मंत्रालय, सरकार के तहत एक नवरात्र सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र उद्यम। भारत पूर्ण विद्युत राज्य संचरण प्रणाली और राष्ट्रीय और क्षेत्रीय पावर ग्रिड के संचालन पर नियोजन, समन्वय, पर्यवेक्षण और नियंत्रण के लिए जनादेश के साथ विद्युत संचरण व्यवसाय में लगी हुई है।)
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Executive Trainee(HR)||25||Rs. 24,900 - Rs. 50,500/- Per Month||Max 28 years|
Important Dates -
|UGC NET 2018 Start Date for applying for UGC-NET (2018)||6th March 2018|
|Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2018)||5th April 2018|
|UGC-NET Examination||8th July 2018|
|POWERGRID Application Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||1st July 2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31st July 2018 (23:59 hrs)|
(The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change slightly depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period).
Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
Criteria in UGC Net -
Candidates are required to appear in the below-mentioned paper (code 55 as detailed below) of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-of July 2018 and secure at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers (i.e. Paper I and Paper II) taken together (relaxed to at least 35% for candidates belonging to the reserved categories (i.e. SC, ST, OBC (NCL) & PWD)
NET (June 2018) Paper and Subject Code: Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Human Resources Management (55)
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management paper (paper code 55) of UGC NET 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. For Gen/OBC, Application Fees is Rs 500/-. Application Fee is non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply - 1) Application for above positions in POWERGRID is a two-stage process:
a. On-line Registration for UGC-NET (July 2018 Examination)in paper code 55
b. On-line application for the position concerned in POWERGRID mentioning the UGC-NET Roll No.
2. Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2018 and apply for UGC NET online.
3. For details information on UGC-NET and online application form, candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in
4. The application process for UGC-NET July 2018 starts from 06.03.2018 to 05.04.2018. Candidates will be required to download their UGC-NET Admit card from the website http://cbsenet.nic.in. and appear for the exam. They will also have to retain the print out of UGC-NET Application form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will have the UGC-NET Roll No. of the candidate.
5. From 1st July 2018 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website https://www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information. Online application shall close on 31st July 2018. (The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period).
6. UGC-NET Roll No. as appearing on the NET July 2018 admit card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form.
7. Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
8. Candidates are required to upload their colour passport size photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per instructions are given on the online application form. The photograph should be the same as used for UGC-NET Application.
9. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear on the generated application form/ Resume.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification