PPSC Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Extra Assistant Forest and Wildlife Protection Department, Punjab. The total of 22 posts is declared by the Service Commission. The details of the posts are given in Advt. No. 08. The last date to apply for the posts is 25 October 2018.
ਪੀ ਪੀ ਐਸ ਸੀ ਦੀ ਭਰਤੀ 2018 ਵਿੱਚ ਵਾਧੂ ਸਹਾਇਕ ਜੰਗਲਾਤ ਅਤੇ ਜੰਗਲੀ ਜੀਵ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ ਵਿਭਾਗ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਸਾਮੀਆਂ ਲਈ ਇਕ ਨੋਟੀਫਿਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਦਾ ਐਲਾਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ. ਸਰਵਿਸ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਕੁੱਲ 22 ਪੋਸਟਾਂ ਦਾ ਐਲਾਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ. ਪੋਸਟ ਦੇ ਵੇਰਵੇ ਅਡਟ ਵਿਚ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ. ਨੰਬਰ 08. ਅਹੁਦਿਆਂ ਲਈ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਆਖਰੀ ਮਿਤੀ 25 ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 2018 ਹੈ.
Total 22 posts are declared by PPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:
|Category Code||Name of the Posts||Total posts|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|77||Scheduled Castes others, Punjab||02|
|81||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab||02|
|82/83||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ExServicemen/LDESM Punjab||01|
|84||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||01|
|86/87||Backward Classes ExServicemen/LDESM, Punjab||01|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Bachelor's degree in the second division in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds the equivalent degree of a foreign university. OR
Masters degree in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds the equivalent degree of a foreign university.
And it is mandatory for the Candidates to have a Punjabi subject of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
The physical Standards required for the posts are:-
Height 1.6256 meter, Chest 0.7874 meter, Chest expansion 0.0508 meters.
The election process for the Candidates is defined as:-
- Written Test (170 question of 2 marks each-Total 340).
- Physical Criteria Test (Candidates need to qualify the minimum laid down criteria. There are no marks allotted for it).
- Interview 60 Marks.
The pattern for written exam comprising of 170 questions would be as follows:- Details are:-
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Reasoning and Mental ability||50|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Mathematics (10th standard)||35|
|General English (12th standard)||35|
The Selection procedure for the candidates shall have to qualify a physical test consisting of a walkover road/track/kachha track/jungle of 25 Km to be covered in 4 hours. After the walk test, the qualifying candidates will be checked for Height, Chest and 'Chest expansion' criteria. The candidates qualifying the physical criteria out of shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview.
The interview shall carry 60 marks. The aim of the Interview is to assess the candidate's suitability for the job of Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests, in terms of his personal qualities and aptitude, by a Panel Interview.
The final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - For SC/ST of All-State & BC of Punjab State, Application fees is Rs. 1125/-, For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State, Application fees is Rs. 500/-, For PWD of Punjab State, Application fees is Rs. 1750/- and For All Others, Application fees is Rs. 3000/-.
Visit any State Bank of India Branch for fee payment via Challan.
How to Apply -
- The candidate needs to visit the official website - http://www.ppsc.gov.in. The candidates need to register on the website by creating a user id and password.
- The Candidate must have a valid email account which has not been used for filling Online Application Form by any other Candidate applying for this Examination and A mobile phone number, which shall be used to contact the Candidate.
- After registration, the candidate can fill up the application form available online and Complete the details like Personal details i.e Name, age, address etc and Educational details i.e marks of their Graduation and all.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph of the Candidate. Size of the photograph and Signature (jpg/jpeg format) should not be lesser than 10 KB and more than 40 KB. And Photograph must be a recent passport size color photograph with the light background and the Candidate has to sign on white paper with Black/Blue Ink Pen.
- The payment of the application fees has to be made at an SBI branch.
- After filling the details the Candidate has to download the Submitted Application Form in .pdf format.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification