POSOCO-Power System Operation Corporation Ltd announced a notification for the posts of Executive Trainees. The posts declare in the department of Electrical and Computer Science. Total 64 posts are declared by the power system. The online submission for the posts will start on May 28, 2018, and ends on June 27, 2018.
पोसोको-पावर सिस्टम ऑपरेशन कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षुओं के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पद इलेक्ट्रिकल और कंप्यूटर विज्ञान विभाग में घोषित करते हैं। बिजली व्यवस्था द्वारा कुल 64 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 28 मई, 2018 को शुरू होगा, और 27 जून, 2018 को समाप्त होगा।
Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) was a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation India Limited (PGCIL) till 2 January 2017. It was formed in March 2010 to handle the power management functions of PGCIL. It is responsible to ensure the integrated operation of the Grid in a reliable, efficient and secure manner. It consists of 5 Regional Load Despatch Centres and a National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC).
The posts declared by the Power Grid Department as:-
|S.No||Name of the posts||No of posts|
|2.||ET (Computer Science)||19|
For the post of Executive Trainee(Electrical):- A candidate can possess Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University in the Subject of Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) with a minimum of 65% marks required.
For the post of Executive Trainee(Computer Science):- A candidate can possess Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University in the Subject of Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks required.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Those candidates who have appeared and hold valid score in corresponding papers of GATE 2018 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS). Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. The weightages of marks obtained in GATE 2018, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|GATE 2018 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
The Candidates qualified in the Selection process will be called for joining.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can apply Online from the Official Website:- https://posoco.in/. The Online link for the Submission of the application form starts on May 28, 2018.
1. Click on the New Updates Tab, and there is a link to apply Online for the post of Executive Trainee.
2. Before Starting to fill the application form. Candidates appeared and hold valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
3. Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number, and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section.
4. The candidate has to enter their Personal Details and Educational Details.
5. Application fee:- Rs. 500/- for Unreserved Candidates and can be paid through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
6. And it is desirable for the Candidates to show their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Scorecard for verification at the time of GD/Interview/Joining in POSOCO.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link