Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (PGVCL Recruitment 2018) announced a notification for the posts of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). A total of 104 posts are announced by the Company. The appointed Candidates will initially for the period of three years as Vidyut Sahayak. The last date to apply for the posts is September 12, 2018.
पासिम गुजरात विज कंपनी लिमिटेड (पीजीवीसीएल भर्ती 2018) ने विद्या सहायक (जूनियर सहायक) की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कंपनी द्वारा कुल 104 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 12 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts declared by PGVCL Recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
|Name of the posts||Posts Category Wise||Total no of posts||Salary|
Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month.
1st Year Rs. 17500/-
2nd Year Rs. 19000/-
3rd Year Rs. 20500/-
The Candidates must possess the degree of Full-time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement. And The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations with a Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
The selection process of the candidates depends upon the Written Test and then Documents verification/ Interview etc.
Written Test:- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only. The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
The Scheme of the Exam is:- There will be six (6) sections in multiple choice question paper having the approximate weight for each section.
|Section-III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section-IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
Documents Verification Process:- After Shortlisted from the Written test the next step is to Verify the Documents.
The list of original and a xerox copy of the documents like:-
School Leaving Certificate, Mark sheets of the final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University, Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place, Degree Certificate, if available, and Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
How to apply
Application fees:- Rs.500/- for UR & SEBC candidate and Rs.250/- for ST & SC candidates. The candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Candidates need to visit the official website of PGVCL:-
2) Candidate needs to register and then can log in after successful registration. And if they are old Candidates then by entering just their Registration number and password they can enter in their Application form.
3) He/She have to enter their personal and educational information like the details of your Educational Qualification like Graduation, SSC, and HSC Details.
4) Upload Scanned Passport Size Photograph:- Scanned Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Size of image file should not be more than 50 kb.
5) Upload Scanned Signature:- The image should only be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format. Size of image file should not be more than 50 kb.
6) Candidates have to pay an application fee. By Offline or Online. If you Select Offline Mode then Online SBI Challan which will have pre-filled information like Applicant Name, Application No (i.e. Registration ID), Total Fees to be paid, Mobile No, Date of Birth etc. And if Online Mode then pays by Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
7) Click on Submit Application hyperlink to finally submit and confirm application.
8) On Successful submission of Application, Take print out of your application form using "Print Application" button.
9) The last date to apply for the posts is 12.09.2018.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification