PGCIL Recruitment or POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India. PGCIL Recruitment 2018 or Power Grid Corporation of India Limited announced a notification for the posts of Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee, Jr. Technician Trainee. Total 58 posts are announced by the Power Grid House. The details of the posts are declared in Advt. No. : ER-II/HR/Rectt/2018/01. All the posts are declared on a contract basis for 12 months or till completion of a project. The last date to apply for the posts is October 02, 2018.
पीजीसीआईएल भर्ती या पावरग्राइड, भारत की केंद्रीय ट्रांसमिशन उपयोगिता (सीटीयू) दुनिया की सबसे बड़ी ट्रांसमिशन उपयोगिता और सरकार का नवरात्र उद्यम है। भारत की। पीजीसीआईएल भर्ती 2018 या पावर ग्रिड कॉरपोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने डिप्लोमा प्रशिक्षु, जूनियर प्रशिक्षु, जूनियर तकनीशियन प्रशिक्षु के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पावर ग्रिड हाउस द्वारा कुल 58 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण अग्रिम संख्या: ईआर -2 / एचआर / रेक्ट / 2018/01 में घोषित किया गया है। सभी पदों को 12 महीने के लिए या एक परियोजना के पूरा होने तक अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया जाता है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 02 अक्टूबर, 2018 है।
PGCIL Recruitment Post details -
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||25 (UR - 13, OBC (NCL) - 05, SC - 06, ST- 01)|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05 (UR - 03, OBC (NCL) - 01, SC - 01, ST - 00)|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||03 (UR - 03, OBC (NCL) - 00, SC - 00, ST - 00)|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||25 (UR - 13, OBC (NCL) - 06, SC - 06, ST - 00)|
PGCIL Recruitment Stipend and Pay Scale -
|Name of the Post||Stipend and Pay Scale|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||Stipend of Rs 16,500 per month during training period. On successful completion of training Junior Engineer/Officer Gr-IV (S-1) in the Pay Scale: Rs 16000 – 35500 (IDA)|
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Stipend of Rs 11500 per month during the training period and after Junior Technician (W-3) in the Pay Scale: Rs 11500-26000 (IDA)|
PGCIL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Sep 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Oct 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last date of Payment of Application Fee (for registered candidates only)||04 Oct 2018 11:59 PM|
|Availability of Admit cards Online & Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||Will be notified in website|
Selected Candidates (Diploma Trainees-Electrical/Civil; Junior Officer Trainees-HR & Junior Technician Trainee-Electrical) shall undergo training for a period of One Year at POWERGRID (wherever applicable) sites and Training Institute. The respective trainees will be required to execute a service agreement bond for serving POWERGRID at least three years after successfully completing the prescribed training period for the amount detailed below:
(i) Diploma Trainees/Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Rs 50000/- for GEN/OBC(NCL) & Rs 25000/- for SC/ST/PWD
(ii) Jr. Technician Trainees: Rs 25000/- for GEN/OBC(NCL) & Rs 12000/- for SC/ST/PWD
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years for General / OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC / ST / PWD (OH-OL)|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years for General / OBC (NCL) / STand pass marks for SC|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or MBA (02 years full time with specialization in HR) or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
For Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Wherever specialization is mentioned, subjects in specialization required should have been part of the examination cleared and find mention in the final mark sheet/degree certificate.
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration from a recognized Institute.|
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test.
|Name of the Post||Mode of Selection|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage)|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage)|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage) & Computer Skills Test (Qualifying only)|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage) & Trade Test (Qualifying only)|
1. Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be of Objective Type of two-hours duration consisting of two parts –
a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test having 120 questions of respective discipline.
b) Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test (for Diploma Trainees-Electrical/Civil and Junior Officer Trainee-HR) & General Aptitude test (for Junior Technician Trainee-Electrical) having 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
2. For Supervisor Posts - To qualify against unreserved vacancies of the Supervisory Grade Posts (Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainee-HR) candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) along with at least 30% marks in Part I and II of the test separately. For reserved vacancies, the qualifying criteria in Computer Based Test (CBT) is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
3. For Workmen Posts – (Junior Technician Trainee-Electrical)- To qualify candidates to have to score the minimum aggregate of 40% marks (Part I & II combined) in case of Unreserved vacancies and the minimum aggregate of 30% marks (Part I & II combined) for reserved vacancies.
4. All questions carry equal marks. Wrong or multiple answers candidates would get negative marks (¼ the marks for each wrong/multiple choices made).
5. Based on the performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) examination, a common panel of candidates shall be prepared for ERTS-II, POWERGRID in respect of the total vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) / Diploma Trainee (Civil) / Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical).
6. Candidates qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT) for Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) shall be called for Eligibility Verification and Pre-employment medical examination on Category wise merit basis.
7. Candidates qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) shall be called for Computer Skills Test, category wise on merit basis (in the prescribed ratio). Computer Skills Test for the post of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) will be qualifying in nature only which will include questions from Computer fundamentals & MS-Office package (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Computer Skills Test will not have any weightage for calculation of final score, however, it is mandatory to qualify the same for empanelment in the Common Panel of candidates.
8. Candidates qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) shall be called for Trade Test, category wise on merit basis (in the prescribed ratio). Trade Test for the post of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) will be qualifying in nature which will include tower climbing. Trade Test will not have any weightage for calculation of final score, however, it is mandatory to qualify the same for empanelment in the Common Panel of candidates.
9. The applicants will have the option to appear in Computer Based Test in HINDI and ENGLISH.
10. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the test if so required. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
The Computer Based Test is proposed to be held at the following centres: - (1) Kolkata (2) Siliguri (3) Bhubaneswar (4) Cuttack
How to apply
Application Fee - Application Fee Details are as follows -
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||Rs 300/-|
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates||Nil|
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Through SB Collect System.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
2) Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
3) The step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
a) Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking 'I Agree' Checkbox given below and pressing the 'Start' button.
b) The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
c) On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his registration and login ID and password.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
a) After registration, the candidate has to log in and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
b) Instructions regarding the scanning of Photograph, Signature and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process is given below. The applicant should note that only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable
Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No: 18002660413.
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification