PGCIL Recruitment 2018 or Power Grid Corporation of India Limited announced a notification for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Total 18 posts are announced by the Power Grid House. The details of the posts are declared in Advt. No. : NR-I/01/2018/NOFN/FE&FS. All the posts are declared on a contract basis for 12 months or till completion of a project. The last date to apply for the posts is September 21, 2018.
पीजीसीआईएल भर्ती 2018 या पावर ग्रिड कॉरपोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने फील्ड इंजीनियर और फील्ड पर्यवेक्षक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पावर ग्रिड हाउस द्वारा कुल 18 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण अग्रिम में घोषित किया गया है। सं।: एनआर -1 / 01/2018 / एनओएफएन / एफई और एफएस। सभी पदों को 12 महीने के लिए या एक परियोजना के पूरा होने तक अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया जाता है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 21 सितंबर, 2018 है।
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 declares the posts as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Field Engineer||UR:04, SC:01||06 posts||Rs 30, 000/- (consolidated)|
|Field Supervisor||UR:09, SC:01, OBC:02||12 posts||Rs 23, 000/- (consolidated)|
The educational details of the posts declared by PGCIL Recruitment 2018 as:-
For the posts of Field Engineer:- The Candidate must possess a Full-time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg) in any discipline of engineering from recognised University/Institute with minimum 50 % marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST* and pass marks for SC candidates and Should have minimum one-year post qualification experience in Installation of underground OFC network ‘OR’ Underground electrical cables.
For the posts of Field Supervisor:- The Candidate must possess a Full-time Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from recognised Technical Board/Institute and Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in Installation of underground OFC network ‘OR’ Underground electrical cables ‘OR’ Transmission Network.
The selection process for the posts are described as:-
For the posts of Field Engineer:- Selection will involve Interview only. The interview consists of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts. Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in a screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
For the posts of Field Supervisor:- Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications and Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test. The test would be of 1-hour duration. Syllabus for the exam is:-
- Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
- Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability
Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved and 30% for reserved vacancies.
How to apply
Application fees:- For Field Engineer Rs. 400/- and for Field Supervisor Rs.300/-. The SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Fees are non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
How to Apply - 1) Candidates may apply online through the website- http://www.powergridindia.com/.
2) Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS
section of POWERGRID website - http://www.powergridindia.com/. And Click on “Recruitment for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor in NR-I for NOFN works on Contract Basis”.
3) The candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
4) Candidates have to enter their Personal details like name, age, address etc and also enter their educational details like mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) and details of Degree/Diploma certificate. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate.
5) Candidates are advised to upload the following documents:-
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph max. (50kb) in.JPG format.
- Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in.JPG format.
- Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max 1MB) in .pdf format.
- Qualification Certificate (Diploma/ Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters (max. 10MB) all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in .pdf format).
- Experience Certificate in (1MB) in .pdf format.
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
- Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
- Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format.
6) Click on the Pay application fee option, click on “Make Online Payment”. Upon clicking the link, the candidate will be directed to the State Bank Collect page. Then Candidate has to enter the following: i. POWERGRID application number. ii. Date of Birth. Then there following details related to the Candidate will appear on the Screen to verify the Details and then click on 'Confirm'. After confirming candidates will be directed to the payment gateway. Select 'Mode of Payment', check the charges/commission applicable for selected 'Mode of Payment' and pay 'ONLINE' by using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
7) Click on final Submission and take a print out of the Complete Application form for future reference.
Click here to Check official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification