PDIL or Projects and Development India Limited has announced job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices. Total Vacancies are 46 and the last date to apply is 15-07-2018. (पीडीआईएल या प्रोजेक्ट्स एंड डेवलपमेंट इंडिया लिमिटेड ने ट्रेड अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 46 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15-07-2018 है।)
About PDIL - Projects and Development India Limited is a company under the Department of Fertilizers owned by the Government of India. Its headquarter is in Noida. It is a project management and engineering consultancy providing services from concept to commissioning for fertilizer and allied chemical, oil and gas industries.
Period of Training will be one year.
Post Details -
|Trade||Code||Noida||Vadodara||Total No of Posts|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A3||01||01||01|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A4||04||05||09|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A5||03||04||07|
|Boiler Attendant||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A6||01||00||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A7||01||00||01|
|Chemical Laboratory Assistant||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A8||02||00||02|
|Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A9||01||00||01|
|Computer Networking Technician||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A10||01||00||01|
|Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A11||01||00||01|
|Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A12||02||00||02|
|House Keeper (Institution)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A13||03||00||03|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A1 4||02||00||02|
|Secretarial Assistant||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A15||03||02||05|
|Stenographer (English)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A16||04||00||04|
|Library Assistant||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A17||01||00||01|
|Advanced Attendant Operator(Process)||APPR/17‐ 18/06/A18||01||00||01|
Important Dates -
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: - 03rd July 2018
Last date for receipt of online applications: - 15th July 2018
ITI Holder 90% of the minimum wage of semi‐skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union territory -Rs.7537.29 say Rs.7537/‐ at Noida and Rs.7492.68 say Rs.7493/‐ at Vadodara Office subject to revision of minimum wage vide Govt. notification time to time.
B Sc./Graduation/B Com Pass/ 10th /12th Pass 70% of the minimum wage of semi‐skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union territory- Rs.5862.33 say Rs.5862/‐ at Noida and Rs.5827.64 say Rs.5828/‐ at Vadodara Office subject to revision of minimum wage vide Govt. notification time to time.
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||ITI/B.Sc.|
|Chemical Laboratory Assistant||ITI/B.Sc.|
|Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic||ITI|
|Computer Networking Technician||ITI|
|Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||ITI|
|Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||ITI|
|House Keeper (Institution)||10th Pass|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||10th Pass|
|Secretarial Assistant||12th Pass/ITI|
|Stenographer (English)||12th Pass/ITI|
|Library Assistant||Graduation/ B.COM./ B.SC|
|Advanced Attendant Operator(Process)||ITI|
Trade/ Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference. Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates are required to pay Application Fees of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
How to Apply - 1) Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website - http://www.pdilin.com
2) While applying online, the candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
3) Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES - 2018”.
4) Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
5) Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. Also, upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet. All Experience Certificates as mentioned in the online application. For SC, ST, OBC(NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format.
6) After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
7) Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
8) Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
9) The candidate who is selected as Apprentice must possess an Aadhaar linked Bank Account in his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking/ electronic banking facilities and PAN card to the received stipend from PDIL.
10) In case of Selection for Apprenticeship in PDIL, The candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopy as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable) -
i) Proof of Age.
ii) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates).
iii) Certificate from the University/ Institution regarding equivalent % of marks, wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in the qualifying examination is awarded.
iv) the Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate, if applicable, in proper format from the competent authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
Address of Walk In Interview:
NOIDA - Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 NOIDA-201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43
Date of walk-in Interview at Noida - 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th July 2018 (4-days)
VADODARA - Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura, Vadodara- 390023, Gujarat. Telephone – 0265-2388413/418-421
Date of walk-in Interview at Vadodara - 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July 2018 (4-days)
Reporting Time for the interview, at all locations, on all dates, given below is 9:30 am.