PDIL or Projects and Development India Limited has announced job notification for the post of Engineer, Senior Drafting Staff, Junior Drafting Staff, Executive, Senior Engineer, Senior Executive, Senior Const. Supervisor, Junior Const. Supervisor. Total Vacancies are 203 and the last date to apply is 10-07-2018. (पीडीआईएल या प्रोजेक्ट्स एंड डेवलपमेंट इंडिया लिमिटेड ने अभियंता, वरिष्ठ मसौदा कर्मचारी, जूनियर ड्राफ्टिंग स्टाफ, कार्यकारी, वरिष्ठ अभियंता, वरिष्ठ कार्यकारी, सीनियर कॉन्स्ट पर्यवेक्षक, जूनियर कॉन्स्ट पर्यवेक्षक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 203 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 10-07-2018 है।)
About PDIL - Projects and Development India Limited is a company under the Department of Fertilizers owned by the Government of India. Its headquarter is in Noida. It is a project management and engineering consultancy providing services from concept to commissioning for fertilizer and allied chemical, oil and gas industries.
Applications are invited for WALK-IN INTERVIEW AT PDIL NOIDA AND VADODARA OFFICES OF PDIL for engagement of eligible candidates PURELY ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THREE(3) YEARS duration for various posts (As per Annex-I) for posting to any of PDIL offices/sites located all over India.
Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-I / Sr. Executive Gr-I||04||02||01||00||00|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-II / Sr. Executive Gr-II||06||05||01||00||00|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-III / Sr. Executive Gr-III||06||03||02||01||00|
|Engineer Gr-I / Executive Gr-I||17||08||06||02||01|
|Engineer Gr-II / Executive Gr-II||62||15||25||14||08|
|Engineer Gr-III / Executive Gr-III||60||15||24||12||09|
|Sr. Drafting Staff / Sr. Const. Supervisor||10||07||02||01||00|
|Jr. Drafting Staff / Jr. Const. Supervisor||38||19||11||05||03|
Important Dates -
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: - 30th June 2018
Last date for receipt of online applications: - 10th July 2018
Date & Time of walk-in Interview at Noida - 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th July 2018 (4-days)
Date & Time of walk-in Interview at Vadodara - 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July 2018 (4-days)
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-I / Sr. Executive Gr-I||Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline.|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-II / Sr. Executive Gr-II||Degree in Engineering OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in relevant discipline.|
|Sr. Engineer Gr-III / Sr. Executive Gr-III||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Engineer Gr-I / Executive Gr-I||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Engineer Gr-II / Executive Gr-II||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Engineer Gr-III / Executive Gr-III||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Sr. Drafting Staff / Sr. Const. Supervisor||Diploma/ ITI in relevant discipline.|
|Jr. Drafting Staff / Jr. Const. Supervisor||Diploma in relevant discipline. OR ITI, Draftsmanship.|
Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview Performance.
How to apply
Application Fees - Candidates are required to pay Application Fees of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
How to Apply - 1) Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website - http://www.pdilin.com
2) While applying online, the candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
3) Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
4) Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
5) Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. Also upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet. All Experience Certificates as mentioned in online application. For SC, ST, OBC(NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format.
6) After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
7) Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
8) Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
9) The candidate is hereby advised to bring the printout of the online submitted application form along with following certificates/documents in ORIGINAL and also a set of photocopies of the same (self-attested) for verification & for our record at the time of Interview.
10) Documents in support of your qualification -
i) Date of Birth Certificate/ SSLC/SSC Certificate as proof of DOB.
ii) Degree Certificate, Diploma certificates & Marks Sheets. If any of the candidates produce Degree/Marks sheet with CGPA/OGPA or letter grade, he/she must ensure to bring a certificate from the Institute to the effect that his/her grading is equivalent to _____%age. Please also ensure that candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria w.r.t. job knowledge requirement in respective discipline (as specified in web detail advertisement).
iii) Certificate(s) in support of Experience clearly mentioning the actual period served.
iv) Any other certificates/ testimonials you may desire to place before the interview committee.
v) One Recent Passport size photograph.
11) Duration of the contract shall be Three(3) years for all posts.
Address of Walk In Interview:
NOIDA - Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 NOIDA-201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43
Date of walk-in Interview at Noida - 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th July 2018 (4-days)
VADODARA - Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura, Vadodara- 390023, Gujarat. Telephone – 0265-2388413/418-421
Date of walk-in Interview at Vadodara - 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July 2018 (4-days)
Reporting Time for the interview, at all locations, on all dates, given below is 9:30 am.