The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Junior Manager in the State of Orissa. The total of 09 posts are declared by the bank, The last date to apply for the posts is September 11, 2018.
उड़ीसा राज्य सहकारी बैंक लिमिटेड भर्ती 2018 ने उड़ीसा राज्य में जूनियर मैनेजर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 09 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं, पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 11 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts are announced by Odisha State Cooperative Bank are:-
|Category||Detail||Total no of posts|
Candidates interested in the posts must have a Master Degree in Banking Management (MBM) with PGDCA or "A" Level Certificate from any recognized institution approved by the Department of Electronics.
The Selection procedure for the Candidates is Online Test and Documents Verification Process.
Online Test Details:- These are:-
- The test will be conducted "Online" at Bhubaneswar.
- Test Consists of 200 maximum questions of 200 marks and all are of an Objective type in nature.
- The total of 120 minutes will be given to the Candidates.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||50|
|General and Financial Awareness||50||50|
The Candidates have to qualify the Written test and then called for the Documents Verification process.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500 for General Category Candidates and Rs.100 for Others. And the fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Candidates can apply online through the Official Website:http://www.odishascb.com/. There go to the Carrer Tab. And Click on the link "Recruitment for the post of Junior Manager".
2. There are two options if you are already registered then Enter your Registration Number and Password. And if you are a new user then Click here for New Registration Link.
3. After that Select the post you want to apply for. And enter your Personal detail and Educational Details. The Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Appointment Process.
4. Scan their passport size photograph and signature and Upload on the given Area. in the prescribed size. Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of the digital format of the signature are 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
5. Pay your Application fee online by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. And Click on Submit Button.
6. The Candidates must take a printout of the Complete Registration form.
Click here to Check Official Notification Link:- Official Notification