OSSSC Recruitment 2019 or Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission announced a notification for the posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant in the State of Odisha. The total of 1746 posts is declared by Staff Selection Commission. The posts announced are for various departments such as Finance, Agriculture, Revenue and many more. The notification is given under No.IIE-1112018-1100 (C)/OSSSC. All the posts are declared on a contractual basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 06.02.2018.
ओएसएसएससी भर्ती 2019 या ओडिशा अधीनस्थ कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने ओडिशा राज्य में जूनियर क्लर्क और जूनियर सहायक के पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा कुल 1746 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। घोषित किए गए पद विभिन्न विभागों जैसे वित्त, कृषि, राजस्व और कई और अधिक के लिए हैं। अधिसूचना No.IIE-1112018-1100 (C)/OSSSC के तहत दी गई है। सभी पद संविदा के आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 06.02.2018 है।
|Events||Starting Dates||Last Date|
|Online Registration||29. 12.2018||29.01.2019|
|Online Payment of Examination Fee||29. 12.2018||29.01.2019|
|Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan||30.01.2019||06.02.2019|
|Online Application||29. 12.2018||06.02.2019|
- Junior Clerk
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Forest and Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue and District Management Department||920|
|Social Security Department||45|
|Steel and Mines Department||09|
- Junior Assistant (Women and Child Development Department)- 243 Vacancies
- Junior Clerk - Special Drive for SC and ST backlog category
|Name of the Department||Posts|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue and District Management Department||105|
The interested candidates must have passed +3 Examination of its equivalent in basic computer skills.
The recruitment will be on the basis of-
1. Written Examination - 385 Marks.
2. Practical Test- 65 Marks
The test will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions Only i.e. MCQs. Detailed information on the test is given below.
1. Written Test-
|Paper-I||Language Test||85||2.5 Hours|
|Paper-I||Objective general knowledge||100||2.5 Hours|
|Paper-II||Objective Mathematics||100||03 Hours|
|Paper-II||Basic Computer Skills(Objective)||100||03 Hours|
2. Practical Test-
|Paper||Practical Skill Test||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Item no.-I||Essay & Letter writing. in Odia||15||30 Minutes|
|Item no.-II||Essay & Letter writing. in Odia||50||1 Hours|
Final recruitment will be based on the joint merit list.
How to apply
Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible candidates can submit the application only through online registration system of OSSSC. The official Link to apply Online is OSSSC.
2. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID to have to log in and re-register for this post/s by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu.
3. After completing the Registration/Re-registration, they have to log in, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications.
4. Candidates should Visit the Link and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
5. They have to Upload Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant scanned in "jpg/jpeg/png" format between the ranges of20 Kbs to 50 Kbs.
6. They have to Upload Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png/pdf' format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.
7. They have to Upload Treasury Challan scanned in the "jpg/jpeg/png/pdf' format between the ranges of 100 Kbs to 300 Kbs in proof of payment of examination fee.
8. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification