OSSC released a notification for the joining of Market Intelligence Inspector posts, there are 10 vacancies for the post. Applicants may apply online after 06.02.2018 or before 07.03.2018.
About OSSC - The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
Candidate must be Graduate either in Commerce or any other discipline with Economics / Statistics / Mathematics as one subject.
Candidate should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Selection Process will have 3 stages - 1) Language Test 2) Shorthand Test 3) Certificate Verification
1) Language Test - This will be an Objective Test Paper which checks the candidate's command on English and Odia Language. Both the Language test will have 25 Questions of 25 marks for each section and time duration is 30 minutes each.
2) Shorthand Test - Two paper will be conducted - i) Dictation English for 5 minutes which will be of 50 marks and should have the speed of 80 words per minute and ii) Transcription (on Computer) for 25 minutes and 50 marks and should have the speed of 16 words per minute.
There is a negative marking of 0.5 and qualifying marks is minimum 33%
3) At last, certification verification will be done for the shortlisted candidates after 2nd examination.
How to apply
Application Fees - For General/OBC Candidates there is a Rs100/- fees and For SC/ST/PWD Candidates there is no fee.
Mode of Payment - Fees can be paid Offline or Online.
How to Apply - 1) Open the official website www.ossc.gov.in and go to the notifications published in the home page of the website.
2) Then Click on “Click here for Online Application” and proceed with registration after selecting the desired post.
3) Fill the application form and submit. Also, Candidate needs to Upload the scanned required documents mentioned in the official notification.
4) The last date to apply is 07-03-2018 and candidates can apply directly to here - https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html.