OSSC Recruitment or Orissa Staff Selection Commission has announced a job notification for the post of Legal Metrology & Lab Assistant. Total Vacancies are 14 and the last date to apply is 15-09-2018. (ओएसएससी भर्ती या उड़ीसा स्टाफ चयन आयोग ने कानूनी मेट्रोलॉजी और लैब सहायक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 14 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15-09-2018 है।)
About SSC - Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
OSSC Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||13 (5-UR, 4-SC, 4-ST)|
Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) OR
A Graduate in Engineering or Technology from recognised University OR
Diploma in Engineering with three (3) years of professional experience.
A Selection process will be done in three steps and the steps are defined as:-
|Stages of Recruitment||Types of Examination||No. of Papers||Mark||Duration|
|Stage-I||Main Written Examination||2 papers||200 marks (100 marks for each paper)||2 hrs(in each paper)|
|Stage-II||Certificate Verification||Candidates on marks obtained will be shortlisted for Certificate verification.|
Step 1:- Main Written Examination:- The Main Written Examination shall be of 4 hours duration carrying 200 Marks objective Type with multiple choices of Answers on the subjects as follows.
Odia Language 25 Marks.
General English 25 marks
General Studies 50 Marks
Total 100 Marks
The questions in Odia language, General English & General studies will be of +2 Standards. The qualified Candidates in Step1 will be going to the Next Step.
Step 2:- Technical Paper:- The questions in Technical Paper will be of BSc Standards. Paper will be of 100 marks and time duration will be of 2 hrs.
Step 3:- Certificate verification:- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Skill Test shall be called for certificate verification. The select list shall be prepared from the shortlisted candidates found eligible in certificate verification. The list will be updated on the Official Website soon.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for only Unreserved Candidates and the fee can be paid through the Offline and online mode.
For online payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
For Offline Payment, the challan will be deposited under the Head of Account-"0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees".
Interested Candidates can apply online from the Link:- http://www.ossc.gov.in/ . The Candidate has to click on 'online application' on the home page of the website. There are two types of Link. (1) For Registration (2) For Registered user login.
1. The candidate needs to click the link "For Registration" present in the Link section.
2. Then the Candidate Details will be required to be filled in as follows: i. Nationality ii. Applicant's Full Name iii. Applicant's Father's Name 1v. Applicant's Mother's Name v. Name of the Husband (In case of Married female applicant) vi. Gender vii. 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate) viii. 10th Standard Year of Passing ix. 10th Standard Board x. 10th Standard Passed Exam Type xi. Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia xii. Mobile Number xiii. Email Address. All the details are mandatory to fill.
3. After that at the bottom of the Page Click on I Agree Option button and the Application Sequence No. generated by the system will act as the user id for the candidate. Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the 'User id' and 'password'.
4. A candidate has to "Go To Application Form" to continue with the filling of the application form.
5. Click the link present under "For registered user login" present in the Link section.
6. Candidate needs to login using their 'user id' and 'password' that was sent by the system through the Email or Mobile Number.
7. The for simple steps will be there for Complete Registration:-1. Personal Details 2. Additional Details 3. Qualification details 4. Document Upload & Payment details.
8. Candidates are advised to enter the Correct Information in all the fields.
9. Personal Details like Name, age, address and Aadhar Number etc.
10. Qualification details like Marks from class 10th to onwards with their passing years.
11. Next is to Upload the Scanned Documents Like recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the online application form which must be within max 80 kb and 10th Standard mark sheet & certificate containing the 10th Standard Roll Number as given in the registration form, +2 Pass Certificate & Mark sheet, Graduation pass Certificate & Mark sheet & B.Lib. Science JM.Lib. Science Pass Certificate & Mark sheet (File size max 300kb each, the format supported pdf) in Document Upload & Payment details section.
12. Before final Submission of the form, the candidate is advised to check the Application form clearly and take its printout for the Future Use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link