OSSC Recruitment 2019- Orissa Staff Selection Commission announced a notification on March 08, 2019, for the posts of Ayurvedic Assistant and Homoeopathic Assistants under Directorate of AYUSH. It is a revised notification of the posts. The total of 878 posts is declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No.IIE-38/2017-4385/0SSC. The last date to apply for the posts is April 07, 2019.
OSSC भर्ती 2019- उड़ीसा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने आयुष निदेशालय के तहत आयुर्वेदिक सहायक और होम्योपैथिक सहायकों के पदों के लिए 08 मार्च, 2019 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। यह पदों की एक संशोधित अधिसूचना है। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा कुल 878 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या- IIE-38 / 2017-4385 / 0SSC में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 07 अप्रैल, 2019 है।
OSSC Recruitment 2019 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||Category wise posts||Total posts|
|Ayurvedic Assistants||UR-208, SC-92, ST-135, SEBC-Nil||435|
|Homoeopathic Assistants||UR-210, SC-75, ST-116, SEBC-42||443|
The candidate must have passed the 10+2 Science or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council or University.
The Selection process for the posts is Stage1:- Written Examination, Stage 2:- Career Marking Test, and last Stage 3:- Document Verification.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for only Unreserved Candidates and the fee can be paid through the Offline and online mode.
For online payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. Once SBI Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
Interested Candidates can apply online from the Link:- http://www.ossc.gov.in/. The Candidate has to click on 'online application' on the home page of the website.
There are two types of Link. (1) For Registration (2) For Registered user login.
1. The candidate needs to click the link "For Registration" present in the Link section.
2. Then the Candidate Details will be required to be filled in as follows:-
i. Nationality ii. Applicant's Full Name iii. Applicant's Father's Name iv. Applicant's Mother's Name v. Name of the Husband (In case of Married female applicant) vi. Gender vii. 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate) viii. 10th Standard Year of Passing ix. 10th Standard Board x. 10th Standard Passed Exam Type xi. Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia xii. Mobile Number xiii. Email Address. All the details are mandatory to fill.
3. After that at the bottom of the Page Click on I Agree Option button and the Application Sequence No. generated by the system will act as the user id for the candidate. Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the 'User id' and 'password'.
4. A candidate has to "Go To Application Form" to continue with the filling of the application form.
5. Click the link present under "For registered user login" present in the Link section.
6. Candidate needs to login using their 'user id' and 'password' that was sent by the system through the Email or Mobile Number.
7. The simple steps will be there for Complete Registration:-1. Personal Details 2. Additional Details 3. Qualification details 4. Document Upload & Payment details.
8. Candidates are advised to enter the Correct Information in all the fields.
9. Personal Details like Name, age, address and Aadhar Number etc.
10. Qualification details like Marks from class 10th to onwards with their passing years.
11. Next is to Upload the Scanned Documents Like recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the online application form which must be within max 80 kb and 10th Standard mark sheet & certificate containing the 10th Standard Roll Number as given in the registration form, +2 Pass Certificate & Mark sheet(File size max 300kb each, the format supported pdf) in Document Upload & Payment details section.
12. Before the final Submission of the form, the candidate is advised to check the Application form clearly and take its printout for the Future Use.