OSSC- Orissa Staff Selection Commission announced a notification on May 25, 2018, for the posts of Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian in the state of Patna. Total 10 posts are declared by the Staff Commission. The details of the posts redeclared in Advertisement No.IIE-204/2017/4488/0SSC. The online Submission of the posts will start on May 26, 2018, and end on June 25, 2018.
ओएसएससी- उड़ीसा स्टाफ चयन आयोग ने सहायक पदों के लिए 25 मई, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पटना राज्य में लाइब्रेरियन और जूनियर लाइब्रेरियन। कर्मचारी आयोग द्वारा कुल 10 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। विज्ञापन संख्या IIE-204/2017/4488 / 0SSC में पोस्ट की गई पोस्ट का विवरण। पदों का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 26 मई, 2018 को शुरू होगा, और 25 जून, 2018 को समाप्त होगा।
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) भारत सरकार और अधीनस्थ कार्यालयों के विभिन्न मंत्रालयों और विभागों में विभिन्न पदों के लिए कर्मचारियों की भर्ती के लिए भारत सरकार के तहत एक संगठन है।
The number of posts declared by OSSC are categorized as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts|
|1.||Asst. Librarian(Law Department)||01|
|2.||Asst. Librarian(Directorate of TE & SCERT)||01|
|3.||Junior Librarian(Directorate of Technical Education & Training)||07|
|4.||Junior Librarian(Director, Handicraft & Cottage Industries)||01|
1.) Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent with basic knowledge in Computer Application. Candidates having M. Lib. & Information Science is also eligible to apply for the posts of Asst. Librarian. Also, the Candidates having 50% marks in B. Lib Science are eligible for the post of Asst. Librarian in TE & SCERT. The salary offered for the post is Rs.9300 to 34,800 and G.P. of Rs.4200.
2.) Master Degree in Library Science. Candidates having the 1st division in B.Lib. Science is eligible for the post of Junior Librarian in DTET. The salary offered for the post is Rs.5200 to 20200 and G.P. of Rs.2000.
A Selection process will be done in three steps and the steps are defined as:-
Step 1:- Main Written Examination:- The Main Written Examination shall be of I & 112 hours duration carrying 100 Marks objective Type with multiple choices of Answers on the subjects as follows.
Odia Language 10 Marks.
General English 10 marks
General Studies 30 Marks
Library & Information Science 50 Marks
Total 100 Marks
The questions in Odia language, General English & General studies will be of +2 Standards. The qualified Candidates in Step1 will be going to the Next Step.
Step 2:- Practical Skill Test on Computer Application:- The Test is of Qualifying in nature carrying -30 marks, duration 30 minutes. The candidates are required to score minimum 15 out of full Mark -30 to be qualified in the test. The syllabus for the test Contains:- Computer Fundamentals, MS-WINDOWS: operating system, MS Office.: Word Processing (MS Word), MS PowerPoint (Presentation Knowledge), MS Excel (Spreadsheet), MS Access, Usage of internet services available on the internet.
Step 3:- Certificate verification:- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Skill Test shall be called for certificate verification. The select list shall be prepared from the shortlisted candidates found eligible in certificate verification. The list will be updated on the Official Website soon.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for only Unreserved Candidates and the fee can be paid through the Offline and online mode.
For online payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
For Offline Payment, the challan will be deposited under the Head of Account-"0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees".
Interested Candidates can apply online from the Link:- http://www.ossc.gov.in/. The Candidate has to click on 'online application' on the home page of the website. There are two types of Link. (1) For Registration (2) For Registered user login.
1. The candidate needs to click the link "For Registration" present in the Link section.
2. Then the Candidate Details will be required to be filled in as follows: i. Nationality ii. Applicant's Full Name iii. Applicant's Father's Name 1v. Applicant's Mother's Name v. Name of the Husband (In case of Married female applicant) vi. Gender vii. 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate) viii. 10th Standard Year of Passing ix. 10th Standard Board x. 10th Standard Passed Exam Type xi. Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia xii. Mobile Number xiii. Email Address. All the details are mandatory to fill.
3. After that at the bottom of the Page Click on I Agree Option button and the Application Sequence No. generated by the system will act as the user id for the candidate. Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the 'User id' and 'password'.
4. A candidate has to "Go To Application Form" to continue with the filling of the application form.
5. Click the link present under "For registered user login" present in the Link section.
6. Candidate needs to login using their 'user id' and 'password' that was sent by the system through the Email or Mobile Number.
7. The for simple steps will be there for Complete Registration:-1. Personal Details 2. Additional Details 3. Qualification details 4. Document Upload & Payment details.
8. Candidates are advised to enter the Correct Information in all the fields.
9. Personal Details like Name, age, address and Aadhar Number etc.
10. Qualification details like Marks from class 10th to onwards with their passing years.
11. Next is to Upload the Scanned Documents Like recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the online application form which must be within max 80 kb and 10th Standard mark sheet & certificate containing the 10th Standard Roll Number as given in the registration form, +2 Pass Certificate & Mark sheet, Graduation pass Certificate & Mark sheet & B.Lib. Science JM.Lib. Science Pass Certificate & Mark sheet (File size max 300kb each, the format supported pdf) in Document Upload & Payment details section.
12. Before final Submission of the form, candidate is advised to check the Application form clearly and take its printout for the Future Use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link