ONGC Recruitment 2018 or Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited announced a notification for the post of Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers, Physician, Surgeon, and Orthopaedic. The total no. of posts announced is 16. The notification is given under ADVT. NO. 03/2018/DOC/WOU-Mumbai. The recruitment will be purely on the temporary basis. The last date to apply for the post is 08 September 2018.
ओएनजीसी भर्ती 2018 किंवा ऑईल अँड नॅचरल गॅस कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेडने फील्ड मेडिकल ऑफिसर्स, जनरल ड्यूटी मेडिकल ऑफिसर्स, फिजिशियन, सर्जन, आणि ऑर्थोपेडिक या पदासाठी अधिसूचना जाहीर केली. एकूण संख्या घोषित केलेल्या पदांपैकी 16. अधिसूचना एडवायटी अंतर्गत दिली आहे. नाही 03/2018 / डीओसी / डब्ल्यूओ-मुंबई भरती केवळ तात्पुरते आधारावर असेल. पोस्टसाठी अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 08 सप्टेंबर 2018 आहे.
The posts declared by ONGC Recruitment 2018 are declared as:-
|Name of the posts||No of posts|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||09 (04-UR, 04-OBC, 01- ST)|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||03 (02-UR, 01- OBC)|
|Gen. Surgeon||01 (01-UR)|
The educational details for the posts declared by ONGC Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualifications||Salary|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||The Candidate must possess an MBBS Degree with the experience in the relevant field.||Rs.75000/-|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||The Candidate must possess an MBBS Degree with the experience in the relevant field.||Rs.72000/-|
|Physician||The Candidate must possess an MD-General Medicine Degree with the experience in the relevant field.||Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.|
|Gen. Surgeon||The Candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective stream.||Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.|
|Orthopedic||The Candidate must possess an MS (Orthopedics) OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopedics (D. Ortho)||Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.|
The recruitment will be based on the interview.
How to apply
The candidates have to fill the application form in the prescribed format given on the official website and also given along with the Notification of the posts. The candidates are supposed to bring the complete application form at the time of the interview and also the document list that is mentioned below.
Candidates to bring the following documents:
1. Valid Photo identity proof.
2. Passport size photograph.
3. SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB).
4. HSC Board Certificate
5. First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS mark sheets - All semesters. Attempt Certificate if applicable.
6. Internship Completion Certificate
7. M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
8. Valid Registration Certificate.
9. SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate
10. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
11. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) - Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate
12. Experience Certificate (if any)
13. Valid proof of change of name.
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 08.09.2018
Registration Time: 9.30 hrs. to 11.00 hrs.
Venue: 2 nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification