OMPL Recruitment 2018 or ONGC Mangalore petrochemicals Limited announced a notification for the posts of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Training. The total of 12 posts is declared by the OMPL. The Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No. 04/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 23 November 2018.
ओएमपीएल भर्ती 2018 या ओएनजीसी मैंगलोर पेट्रोकेमिकल्स लिमिटेड ने स्नातक / तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस प्रशिक्षण के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। ओएमपीएल द्वारा कुल 12 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या 04/2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 23 नवंबर 2018 है।
OMPL Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the Discipline||Total posts|
|Graduate Apprentice Training|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||01|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||02|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||01|
For the posts of Graduate Apprentice Training:- The Candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
For the posts of Technician Apprenticeship Training:- The Candidates must hold a Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Note:- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma. After then, The selection process shall consist of a written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
Details of Written Test:- The Written Test will comprise of 50 objective questions with Multiple Choice from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. The Question Papers for Written Test will be in English.
How to apply
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates interested in the posts must visit the Official Website:https://ompl.co.in. Go to the Career Tab and click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.04/2018”.
2. The Candidates then click the link “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee” for graduate apprentices and “Registration Form for Technician Apprentice Trainee” for Technician apprentices and fill the details in the respective fields.
3. After that fill the desired Details required Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Discipline, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
4. Then Upload the Scanned copy of the Documents given there like “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, and PWD Certificate”. There will be 4 separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, and PWD Certificate”.
5. Candidate's Recent passport size color photograph (within 3 months), preferably with a white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-100kb.
6. For signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Size of file should be between 20kb-100kb.
7. Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the prescribed authority. The size of these scanned copies should be less than 1 MB and in pdf files only.
8. Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their degree/diploma Certificate. The size of this scanned copy should be less than 1 MB and in pdf files only. After uploading, Candidates have to preview the uploaded images.
9. At last, The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.
10. If there is an error in the entered information then Click on Edit Option and Correct it.
11. Once a candidate clicks on the SUBMIT button a Registered Application Form will be generated having a unique Registration Number. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
12. Thus the process for registration of Candidates gets completed. The last date to apply for the posts is 23 November 2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification declared by OMPL Recruitment 2018:- Notification