Applications are invited for absorption of Ex-Apprentices only who have successfully completed their apprentice training by April 2012 (the Ex-Naval Apprentice batch passed out in April 2012 will be the last batch that would be considered) to the post of Tradesman(Skilled) at Eastern Naval Command in the Pay Scale of Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200). Total vacancies are 144 and the last date to apply is 30 July 2018. The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is seven days thereafter. (पूर्व-प्रशिक्षुओं के अवशोषण के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं जिन्होंने केवल अप्रैल 2012 तक अपने प्रशिक्षु प्रशिक्षण को सफलतापूर्वक पूरा कर लिया है (ट्रेडमार्क (कुशल) के पद पर अप्रैल 2012 में पारित पूर्व-नौसेना अपरेंटिस बैच अंतिम बैच होगा) लेवल -2 के वेतनमान में पूर्वी नौसेना कमान में (1,9900-63200 रुपये)। कुल रिक्तियां 144 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 30 जुलाई 2018 है। असम, मेघालय, अरुणाचल प्रदेश, मिजोरम, मणिपुर, नागालैंड, त्रिपुरा, सिक्किम, जम्मू-कश्मीर राज्य के लद्दाख डिवीजन में रहने वाले उम्मीदवारों के आवेदनों की प्राप्ति की अंतिम तिथि , लाहौल और स्पीति जिला और हिमाचल प्रदेश के चंबा जिले के पंगी उप-मंडल, अंडमान और निकोबार द्वीप समूह और लक्षद्वीप उसके बाद सात दिन हैं।)
About Indian Navy - It is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.
Post Details -
|FEEDER TRADE IN EX-NAVAL APPRENTICE||TRADE/POST||TOTAL POSTS||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
|Electronics Mech.||Computer Fitter||03||01||-||-||02|
|Electronics Mech.||Electronics Fitter||02||-||-||-||02|
|Electronics Mech.||Radar Fitter||02||-||-||01||01|
|Electronics Mech.||Radio Fitter||01||-||-||-||01|
|Electronics Mech.||Sonar Fitter||02||-||-||01||01|
|Electronics Mech.||Machinery Control Fitter||04||01||-||01||02|
|Instrument Mech||Instrument Fitter||03||-||-||-||03|
|Diesel Mech||MT Fitter||09||01||08|
|Plumber/Pipe Fitter||Pipe Fitter||04||03||01|
|REF and AC Mech||REF and AC Fitter||01||01|
|Plater/Sheet Metal Worker||Plater||23||04||02||08||09|
(a) The candidates shall be considered for absorption subject to the outcome of the writ petition pending before the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
(b) National Apprentice Certificate(NAC) in respective Feeder trades obtained from Ex-Naval Apprentice School.
All eligible candidates are required to appear for the suitability test (written) examination consisting of objective type questions prepared based on the syllabus of the training at Apprentice Schools.
Written examination consisting of 100 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject in the appropriate feeder trade. The qualifying marks for the suitability (written) test is -
50% for the Un-Reserved candidate and 40% for reserved (ST/ST/OBC) candidates against reserved vacancies.
The appointment of provisionally selected applicants will be subject to Document Verification, Medical Examination and other requirements as specified by the Government of Indian and Appointing Authority.
All provisionally selected applicants are required to come for Document Verification. All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate etc., are required to be produced in original at the time of Document Verification and will be scrutinized and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and venue for document verification will be intimated by post.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to download the application form from the Official Website of Indian Navy or form the link given below.
2) Candidates are required to fill up the applications as per the prescribed format.
3) Candidates need to forward original application along with relevant self-attested certificates to the below mentioned address only by registered/speed post with Duly affixing recent passport size colour photograph(self-attested) in the given space of the application.
Address - The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-530 014
4) Candidates are advised to retain a Xerox copy of duly filled application form and postal receipt of registered/speed post till completion of the recruitment process.
5) It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN(SKILLED) IN THE FEEDER TRADE OF ______________ , APPRENTICE FROM _______ TO _________” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
6) Three latest photographs and Xerox copy of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is to be enclosed along with the application form, with particulars of Name, Trade applied for and Year of passing out of Dockyard Apprentice school endorsed behind each photocopy.
7) The SC/ST candidates should enclose the latest copy of caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer for claiming age/other relaxation and produce the original certificate on demand. OBC candidates are required to submit ‘creamy layer’ certificate issued by the Competent Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahasildar/Mandal Revenue Officer/ Revenue Divisional Officer.