Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Apprentice in Mumbai. The total of 118 posts is declared by Naval Dockyard. The details of the posts are given in Notification No.(OT-02/2018). The candidates will be called for a 01-year Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai under Apprentice Act 1961. The last date to apply for the posts is 22 October 2018.
नौसेना डॉकयार्ड मुंबई भर्ती 2018 ने मुंबई में अपरेंटिस की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। नौसेना डॉकयार्ड द्वारा कुल 118 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण अधिसूचना सं। (ओटी -02 / 2018) में दिया गया है। उम्मीदवारों को अपरेंटिस अधिनियम 1 9 61 के तहत डॉकयार्ड अपरेंटिस स्कूल, मुंबई में 01 वर्षीय अपरेंटिसशिप प्रशिक्षण के लिए बुलाया जाएगा। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
The posts are categorized as by Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 are:-
|Trade||No of posts|
|ICE Fitter Crane||37|
|Civil Works / Mason||18|
|Machinery Control Fitter||06|
The Candidates interested in the posts must have a pass from a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with an aggregate of 65% marks.
|Trade||Eligible ITI Trade|
|GT Fitter||Diesel Mechanic|
|Computer Fitter||(i) Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance (ii) Electronics Mechanic (iii) Mechanic Radio & TV (iv) Mechanic cum Operator Electronic Communication System|
|Boiler Maker||(i) Welder (G & E) (ii) Fitter|
|Weapon Fitter||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|ICE Fitter Crane||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Civil Works / Mason||Building Maintenance|
|Gyro Fitter||(i) Electronics Mechanic (ii) Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Machinery Control Fitter||Instrument Mechanic|
|Sonar Fitter||(i) Electronics Mechanic (ii) Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance|
And the minimum physical standards required for the posts are Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eyesight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal.
Candidates placed in the preliminary Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination would be called for Interview / Skill Test. And Written examination would be Multiple Choice Question type and OMR answer sheets based. There will be NO negative marking. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the following parts: Questions on General English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning and Questions on the group of subject trades.
Note:-The Centre of the examination will be Mumbai only. The date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call-up letters on their registered email IDs only.
How to apply
The Interested Candidates may follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online using the Official Link of the Website:http://www.bhartiseva.com/.
2. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, and uploading of documents etc.
3. When Submitting these details. The candidates are also requested to upload following good quality/readable documents duly scanned in color in .pdf format only in A4 size & file size up to 200 Kb.
- Passport size photo of a candidate in the light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size up to 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format.
- SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card).
- ITI mark sheet.
- Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be submitted as per extant policies/regulations in vogue.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Certificate of son/daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of a candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time (file size up to 200 Kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format.
- Certificate of son/daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
- Aadhaar Card of a candidate (Compulsory) (file size up to 200 Kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format.
4. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
5. Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
6. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.