The most awaited admit cards for the "Graduate Aptitude Test 2018"(GATE-2018) has been released on the official website of NTPC. The Graduate Aptitude Test is conducted for the posts of Executive Trainee-2018. The Candidates have to Qualify the exam.
The Candidates those who are shortlisted after the Exam will be called for the Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 5% weightage to Written Test (GATE-2018) Score & 10% weightage to Interview Stage.
Steps to Download the Admit Cards:-
1. Go to the official website of NTPC:- Website
2. Click on the Career Tab.
3. There is a link for Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2018(Engineering Batch) Through GATE.
4. Click on "Click here".
5. Then you have to enter NTPC REgistration No, Date of Birth in the format dd/mm/yy and Captcha given there.
6. You will be redirected to the new page that is your Admit Card.
7. Verify your details and Download the Admit Card.
The candidate has to appear with the downloaded Admit Cards duly signed by themselves.
About NTPC - NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation is Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC's core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India.