NPSC Recruitment 2018 or Nagaland Public Service Commission announced a notification for the posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner, Employment Officer, Secretariat Assistant and Others in Nagaland. The details of all the posts are given in NO.NPSC/ADVT/NON-TECH/8/2018. The total of 62 posts is declared. The last date to apply online for the posts is 10 October 2018.
एनपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या नागालैंड लोक सेवा आयोग ने अतिरिक्त सहायक आयुक्त, रोजगार अधिकारी, सचिवालय सहायक और नागालैंड में अन्य लोगों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी पदों का विवरण NO.NPSC / ADVT / गैर-तकनीक / 8/2018 में दिया गया है। कुल 62 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
The posts declared by NPSC Recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
|Name of the posts||Name of the Department||No of posts|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner||Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Department.||15|
|Employment Officer||Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Department.||01|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||Information & Public Relation, Department.||01|
|Excise Inspector||Excise Department.||04|
|Secretariat Assistant||Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Department.||40|
|Information Assistant||Information & Public Relation, Department.||01|
The Candidate interested in the posts must possess any Bachelor's Degree from any Recognized University.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Steps to apply Online are:-
1. Candidates can apply Online through the Official Website:- http://www.npsc.co.in/. Click on the Link and then go the Advertisement link and then Apply Online for the posts.
2. Enter their Personal details like name, age, address etc.
3. Enter their Educational details like entering marks of Class 10th and Bachelor's Degree etc.
4. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature. Size of a photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height and Size of the signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
5. After submitting the eForm, a candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
6. The next step is to pay an Application fee. The page will be re-directed to NDML payment page. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page and Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
7. Candidates are advised to check the payment status in their State Portal inbox. Click on the Final submission and Check and all the details.
Note:- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
Clic here to Check Official Notification:- Official Notification